IniarIniar Australia
edited June 2014 in General Discussion
Because I can.
wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure

Comments

• IniarIniar Australia
    I'm also not sure why this ended up in Scripting. :$
  • Hastati, because Hastati was a better character than Aesir ever was. The one thing I say when I champion the sect system when discussing it with other people in other IRE games is that the characters that are entities/ascendari/morphae/diaboluseseses is that they are amazing characters and there were some things the Gods just didn't have the benefit of doing. The growth from entity to full fledged sect figure is something that gives you a much larger attachment to the character.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Arguably, unless they represent a concrete ideology, something that gives sufficient but not necessary cause to bear arms, then the old style gods were better. :<
  • Going with Hastati since I created her, and she was awesome until we basically realized we had nothing to conquer.
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    edited June 2014
    Sarrius said:

Travesty stuff

OG fo' life. (Old Gods for you older folk)