Skip to content

Classleads (April 2014)

13»

Comments

• Ahkan said:
    You have to remember there's rather extensive updates to mage-bot and defiler

Additionally, Devotion and Essence are getting looked at, which effectively adds Priest, Templar, Diabolist, and Deathknight to the extensive-updates list. This could quite possibly be the biggest classleads release in Imperian's history.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• The beta is unlikely to last two months, although it could happen if some changes prove difficult to get right. Hoping for around three weeks myself - we'll see.

As for the start of the beta, should be fairly soon now. Hard for me to give specific dates, but, nearly all the reports are already done, as are the mage changes and most of the devotion/essence adjustments. I'll post specifics when I have them.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited June 2014

Regretting Googling 'excited dog'. :(
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • IniarIniar Australia

:(
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure