Skip to content

March's New Promotion

Comments

• The wind begins to die down as Sarrius heads off toward the west.
    The wind whips around you as  Sarrius enters from the west. <--- There is an extra space in this one, I believe..
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Sarrius said:
    The wind begins to die down as Sarrius heads off toward the west.
    The wind whips around you as  Sarrius enters from the west. <--- There is an extra space in this one, I believe..
    That ones pretty cool. I like it

• I want to know what the cloak looks like. If I could ever muster a symbol and a rope (HINT HINT), I would be able to see.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Do not get any ambient messages from the cyclonecrown that I or my friends see.  Broken? :(
  • Airamaya said:
    Do not get any ambient messages from the cyclonecrown that I or my friends see.  Broken? :(
    This is now fixed.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • The wind whips around you before dispersing nearAiramaya.

spacing issue.  Otherwise, YAY!
  • Volcano Anklet:

Heat washes over you as Aulani enters from the west, flames licking at her feet.

You feel the heat subside as Aulani heads out towards the west, flames trailing behind her.
  • Airamaya said:
    The wind whips around you before dispersing nearAiramaya.

spacing issue.  Otherwise, YAY!
    This is now fixed.

Please be sure to report typos in-game using the TYPO command. We're much better about catching and fixing them if they're in the queue. This also applies for bugs and typos in help files!
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • I don't think this has been posted, but this is the ice choker, via Calais.

With the biting chill of ice, Arakis tells you, "Tell me what it sounds like?"
  • RaykelRaykel Romania
    "Carried upon the rays of Ki, Raykel tells you,   "
      This is the sunchoker. As with the sunhorn and suncrown, the suns change with each tell.
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    Thankfully GMCP bypasses all that spam 

• You just hate fun.
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    edited March 2014
    Trachius: You must think this game is for your enjoyment.
  •  Sarrius Chytovil, the Baneslayer is here, wrapped in a torrential cyclone.

^ Cyclone cloak.
  • Volcano choker.

Through the crackling of flames, Aulani tells you, "Oooo."
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited March 2014
    DEMON CROWN - Blood weeps from Iniar's orifices, congealing at his feet. 
    DEMON ANKLET - The air shudders briefly as the tainted Iniar stalks out of the room. 
    DEMON CLOAK - Iniar lounges here, his malformed figure occasionally giving a barely perceptible twitch. 
    DEMON HORN - A shrill paean of triumph rips through the air with the voices of a century of demons as Iniar shouts, "You shall not pass!" 
    DEMON CHOKER - At the edge of your consciousness, Iniar tells you, "Ain't no rule!"
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Also comes in UNDEAD, ANGELIC, MARTIAL and for Magick, SINGSONG. Just kidding. :p
  • I hope every one of these gets retired and they do a new batch next time.
  • edited March 2014
    Please no  :(

If there's going to be any undeath stuff it should be added to anyone who is animated or has sacrificed themselves.

• IniarIniar Australia
    No money. Unlikely to happen. :p
  • Volcano Crown:

First Person: Your crown grows hot to the touch.

Third Person: A crackling is heard as flames race alongIluv's flesh.

(the space is not an error on my part)
  • I just want a config toggle to turn off the tells.
  • CelestineCelestine Wisconsin
    Raykel said:
    "Carried upon the rays of Ki, Raykel tells you,   "
      This is the sunchoker. As with the sunhorn and suncrown, the suns change with each tell.
    I want this. :(
  • Juran said: 
    I just want a config toggle to turn off the tells.
    Never happen. What's the point in us getting the artifacts if people can just config to not see them?

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Some person way earlier wanted a config option for deathglory orbs as well and that got shot down as well.
  • Khizan said:
    Juran said: 
    I just want a config toggle to turn off the tells.
    Never happen. What's the point in us getting the artifacts if people can just config to not see them?
    I can turn off shouts when those irritate me. These vanity tells double the length of the average tell that I receive, they are ridiculous and I want to turn them off.
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    If you used my updated system, you wouldn't have this problem!
  • It's not that hard to sub out the tells. Dunno what client you use, but for Mudlet:

Begin of line substring trigger: Carried upon the rays of Ki

selectString(matches[1], 1)
    replace("")

You'll need to add trigger patterns (to the same trigger) for all the items. Or you could try and catch them all with a single  trig, using a bit of regex. Easy enough but more difficult for me to post it.

• MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    edited April 2014
    Or just regex:
    Line: ^(.*\, )(\w+) tells you, "(.*)\."$
    Script: selectCaptureGroup(1)
    replace("")

To add, I like the flavor things. Not sure why everyone his hating on them. You guys just like stale and boring stuff.