Skip to content

Imperian Down

Sorry guys, our ISP seems to have died. We will let you know what is going on as soon as we do.

Comments

• MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    First the government, now Imperian. My kidney logically next.
  • Ugh! Right after I buy 400 credits. :(
  • Celestine said:
    Ugh! Right after I buy 400 credits. :(
    Never buy credits again >:(
    You broke Imperian!
  • Do not listen to @Iluv!

• Iluv said:
    Celestine said:
    Ugh! Right after I buy 400 credits. :(
    Never buy credits again >:(
    You broke Imperian!
    I probably did break it. >.< Please, don't shrub me because I ruined the server!!!
  • Celestine said:
    I probably did break it. >.< Please, don't shrub me because I ruined the server!!!
    Well, unless you started a fire in our ISP's building, you probably didn't ruin the server.

The ISP is providing an online ETA of up to 2 hours. Let's hope that it doesn't take nearly that long, because I'm already starting to get the shakes.
  • The bandwidth isn't used to classleads. We clearly need them more often for stress testing purposes...
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Jesse said:
    Celestine said:
    Well, unless you started a fire in our ISP's building, you probably didn't ruin the server.

The ISP is providing an online ETA of up to 2 hours. Let's hope that it doesn't take nearly that long, because I'm already starting to get the shakes.
    Please have Imperian online when I get to class or I'm going to die of boredom. :(
  • edited October 2013
    Jesse said:
    Celestine said:

Lionas said:
    >.>
    <.<
    >.>

I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • edited October 2013
    @Jesse, go tanning.
  • Sapp said:
    @Jesse, go tanning.
    Robots have no need to tan!
  • Aleutia said:
    Sapp said:
    @Jesse, go tanning.
    Robots have no need to tan!
    Ok, to explain my train of thought. "I agree with that. I should find a gif of a robot nodding. Wow, this is harder than I thought. I know! A nodding bird!"

So without further ado:
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • I come home after a long day of work and the severs are down, well this sucks. But atleast I can blame Iluv and not suffer any negative consequences from it.
    Never give up, never surrender, and if you have to die, take some of them with you.
  • I bring my laptop for the first time to the job thinking "Aha, tonight I'll sneak some imperian in!"... Apparently that jinxed the heck out of things..
  • Still waiting on our end guys. They told us a couple hours, but it has been more. Hopefully soon.

• Looks like the ISP is bringing some of their machines and services up now. I hope we're not too far down the line.
  • Can ping, no telnet though :'(
  • Things are slowly coming up. Game performance might be a bit low for a while while things level themselves out.
  • its back up and seems to be working fine for me, i use nexus though so no clue how others might be affected
    Never give up, never surrender, and if you have to die, take some of them with you.
  • @Jesse You must have tanned!
  • Its official...I am never buying credits again. Second time, FTW.
  • They were a wedding present. :(
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • I think it crashed again