Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Destroying a statue.

AulaniAulani Member Posts: 199 ✭✭✭
Thanks to @Svorai, a nifty little bit of RP for the Guild to destroy a prominent(and ugly, sorry to whoever designed it) statue. After having tried mushrooms, sapping charges and realizing it had no decay time on it, I asked Svorai for a little help!


The shrilling sound of an unknown beast echoes from past the gates, the sound of claws upon marble soon to follow.

(Vindicators): You say, "Could I get everyone into Kinsarmar? We seem to have an issue."

Cidfrieg arrives from the north.
Through your bond with an animated birch root, you sense that Cidfrieg has entered Within the Kinsarmar Gate.

You beckon to Cidfrieg.

Arcane Aspirant Cidfrieg says, "So I wasn't hearing things."

Arakis tilts his head curiously.

Cidfrieg begins to follow you.

Arakis begins to follow you.

A clash is heard from just past the gates as the call grows louder.

(Vindicators): You say, "The gates, please."

Storm Sage, Ferriter Lorianis, The Woodsman says to Cidfrieg, "Hearing things?"

Cidfrieg follow you to the southeast.
Before the Kinsarmar Gate. (road). (Vardarian Highlands.)
Occasional drops of rain fall to the ground from a sky grey with pregnant clouds. A rune shaped like a butterfly has been sketched into the ground here. An obsidian eye sigil is here. A lean coyote prowls around the area, his nose sniffing along the ground for prey. A noble kestrel is perched nearby, keen eyes gazing upon you.
You see exits leading south, and the shining Kinsarmar Gate leading northwest (gate open).
Through your bond with an animated birch root, you sense that Cidfrieg has entered Before the Kinsarmar Gate.

(Vindicators): Brishi says, "What's going on?"

You say, "Did you hear that?"

Cidfrieg nods his head.

Risu arrives from the south.
She is followed by a water weird.
Through your bond with an animated birch root, you sense that Risu has entered Before the Kinsarmar Gate.

Arakis's ears prick up suddenly.

The stench of rotten flesh carries in from the south.

Risu tilts her head curiously.

You beckon to Risu.

(Vindicators): Cidfrieg says, "Something was clawing at our gates."

Risu begins to follow you.

Cassius, riding a brilliant white Aorian stallion, arrives from the northwest.
Through your bond with an animated birch root, you sense that Cassius has entered Before the Kinsarmar Gate.

You say, "I think it's coming from farther south of us."

You beckon to Cassius.

Cassius begins to follow you.

Cassius, Cidfrieg, and Risu follow you to the south.
Northroad nearing the city gates. (road). (Vardarian Highlands.)
Occasional drops of rain fall to the ground from a sky grey with pregnant clouds. You see exits leading north and southwest.

Cassius, Cidfrieg, and Risu follow you to the southwest.
Nearing the northern city. (road). (Vardarian Highlands.)
Occasional drops of rain fall to the ground from a sky grey with pregnant clouds. A rune resembling a horse has been sketched into the ground here.
You see exits leading northeast and south.

Cassius, Cidfrieg, and Risu follow you to the south.
Passing between two hills. (road). (Vardarian Highlands.)
Occasional drops of rain fall to the ground from a sky grey with pregnant clouds. The statue of a proud female knight bearing the crest of the Lorekeepers stands erected here, its body defaced with massive claw marks. A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground.
You see exits leading north, southwest, and northwest.

You say, "Hmm!"

You point accusingly at a statue of a Lorekeeper.

Cassius says, "Poor kestrel."

Cassius shakes his head.

A heavily armoured orc slowly draws near, originating from the northwest.

A large armoured orc delivers a blow to Risu that leaves her reeling.

Risu points an elemental staff at a large armoured orc, and a stream of bile-like acid streams out, covering him in the agonizing fluid.

Clambering over the marble of the statue from behind is a corrupted cave spider, its sharpened claws digging deep into the stone.

You quickly summon a ethereal wisp.
You stab a large armoured orc viciously with a polished ebony quarterstaff.
You have scored a staggering blow!

Cidfrieg points an elemental staff at a large armoured orc, and a bolt of lightning cascades out and roars, screaming, into his body.

With a bellow of rage, a large armoured orc charges toward Cidfrieg, impacting with the full effect of his weight and momentum.

Arakis quickly draws a thin orichalcum sabre from an ornate amber sheath with his left hand.

You stab a large armoured orc viciously with a polished ebony quarterstaff.

Risu points an elemental staff at a large armoured orc, and a stream of bile-like acid streams out, covering him in the agonizing fluid.
Wild looks of pain cross a large armoured orc's face as the acid eats visible holes in his skull. His body convulses rigidly, and then he is dead.
A large armoured orc has been slain by Risu.
Risu bends down and picks up many golden sovereigns from the corpse of a large armoured orc and then picks up the corpse.

Cidfrieg stands up and stretches his arms out wide.

You see the following objects:
"statue228588"            a statue of a Lorekeeper
"sigil179526"             a monolith sigil
"golem228727"             a mighty earth golem
"root246275"              an animated apple root
"root262715"              an animated hawthorn root
"root262725"              an animated birch root
"mare138112"              a black and white mare
"kestrel224234"           a large, tawny kestrel named Fel
"weird145029"             a water weird
"spider166407"            a corrupted cave spider
Number of objects: 10

"Tsk, tsk," Risu says to the corpse of a large armoured orc as she waggles a finger at him.

You give a corrupted cave spider the once-over, eyeing him suspiciously.

Arakis creases his brow in a frown.

Arakis's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
Arakis swings a thin orichalcum sabre at a corrupted cave spider's left leg with all his might.
Arakis has scored a staggering blow!
Arakis slashes into a corrupted cave spider's left leg with a thin orichalcum sabre.
Arakis has hit the vitals of his enemy!

A corrupted cave spider batters Arakis with an overhead blow.

You say, "It's been defacing our statue. Kill it!"

Arakis slashes into a corrupted cave spider's left leg with a thin orichalcum sabre.
Arakis slashes into a corrupted cave spider's left leg with a thin orichalcum sabre.

Arakis slashes into a corrupted cave spider's left leg with a thin orichalcum sabre.
Arakis swings a thin orichalcum sabre at a corrupted cave spider's left leg with all his might.

Cidfrieg points an elemental staff at a corrupted cave spider, and a bolt of lightning cascades out and roars, screaming, into his body.
The lightning bolt finishes a corrupted cave spider off, and as he dies, his eyeballs explode from their sockets with the fury of the storm.
A corrupted cave spider has been slain by Cidfrieg.
Cidfrieg bends down and picks up the corpse of a corrupted cave spider.

You say to Cidfrieg, "Good job."

You frown at a statue of a Lorekeeper.

Cassius pats Cidfrieg in a friendly manner.

Arakis scowls miserably.

You say, "That's quite ugly now."

Cassius says, "Awful really."

As the spider is slain the statue crumbles from the several new found crevasses.

You say, "And I don't remember it being that pretty to start with."

Cassius shakes his head.

You see the following objects:
"sigil179526"             a monolith sigil
"golem228727"             a mighty earth golem
"root246275"              an animated apple root
"root262715"              an animated hawthorn root
"root262725"              an animated birch root
"mare138112"              a black and white mare
"kestrel224234"           a large, tawny kestrel named Fel
"weird145029"             a water weird
Number of objects: 8

You say, "Well then!"

"Heh heh heh," Brishi chuckles.

Cassius says, "Reminded me a little of Brishi."

Cassius points accusingly at Brishi.

Brishi's eyes sparkle with amusement.

You have emoted: Aulani kicks several larger chunks of marble off to one side of the road.
DiceneAzefelBathan
Sign In or Register to comment.