Skip to content

Forum Changes

I am making some slight color and layout changes to the  forums for the next hour or so (needed a break from what I was doing).

Post requests here.

I am not changing it to a dark background.

Comments

• Can we get some kind of glitter theme?
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Fine. Make it grey (the background).
  • Bathan said:
    Can we get some kind of glitter theme?
    @Bathan is my favorite.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • Something less jarring would be nice. I think most people have Imperian on a dark background, including the default HTML client. Looking from Imperian to brilliant white makes me feel like gouging out my eyes sometimes.

I second Labil, grey would be better at least.
  • Why not? White backgrounds are awful; it is like staring at a lightbulb.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Admittedly, I've always seen that Elf Bard and thought there should be a snippet underneath that reads, IMPERIAN, THE TEXT MMO FOR KALON.

:(
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Buddy Jesus is a hero. A damned hero.
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    edited July 2013
    Nice Kohdon, hipster. You forgot the fedora that he seems to be grasping for.

(go ssylsin or go home :[)

E: Then you change it to a lycaean that doesn't look snuggly and everyone rejoiced
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Xiur bending over a lycaean from behind would seem more accurate I think.

I've always liked white with elaborate borders and such. Guess I'm the only one.
  • Yep.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• RNG the top pic on a daily basis? Then you get variety without the effort of switching it regularly. Also, I love it when websites have a toggle for light or dark theme. That way, those of us that hate white background and aren't afraid to look like Aet get the dark background they crave.
  • Dark background please.

• That shadow that continues the lycaean's body into the white space? Cool as hell.
  • Except it totally doesn't sync up on my screen. 

• Hrm.... What browser are you using @khizan?

• Opera and Chrome. It lines up properly in both browsers now, though.

• Slightly yellowish/parchmentish colored background now. Is it too much?

• It's so much better now.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Thought my screen was dying. Liking it.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • edited August 2013
    The "post edited" color blends and new background blend together a bit too much.
    EDIT: See?
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • hopefully in my lifetime, a Recent Discussions link will be added to the mobile forums.
  • @Lionas fixed.

@Fazlee I agree. I have no way to fix that one though. It drives me crazy.

• I just full site on my phone.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Fazlee said:
    hopefully in my lifetime, a Recent Discussions link will be added to the mobile forums.
    I used to be able to cheat it by switching to Full site, Recent discussions, Mobile site, it'd stay on (Recent) Discussions and everything, but now... no dice.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Bathan said:

Admittedly, I've always seen that Elf Bard and thought there should be a snippet underneath that reads, IMPERIAN, THE TEXT MMO FOR KALON.

:(

Wait, what? Someone explaaaain.