Skip to content

Wanted: Claymore and Falcon Designer

edited June 2013 in The Marketplace
So I recently picked up Templar again because, despite it's 1v1 deficiencies, the most fun I have in Imperian is wielding a giant claymore and BEING THE HERO. That said, I'm in need of a bitchin' new claymore description. I could do it, but I'm lazy, and frankly there are individuals capable of doing a far better job. On top of that, as someone who tries to write for a living, I like to give creative individuals the shot to receive SOMETHING for their talents.

I basically just want the Excalibur sword as featured below, sans the glowing.

The other thing I need is a falcon description. There are no guidelines here, so I'll just pick whichever one's the coolest. I'll be paying 10 credits for the sword description and 15 for the falcon. Post them here and I'll pick which ones I decide to go with on Sunday. Thanks!

‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”

Comments

• edited June 2013

falcon is any species of raptor in the genus Falco. The genus contains 37 species, widely distributed throughout Europe, Asia, Africa, Australasia and North America. Adult falcons have thin tapered wings, which enable them to fly at high speed and to change direction rapidly. Fledgling falcons, in their first year of flying, have longer flight feathers, which makes their configuration more like that of a general-purpose bird such as a broadwing. This makes it easier to fly while learning the exceptional skills required to be effective hunters as adults.

credits now plzkthx

• Just promise me there won't be any mangoes in the description. :(

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• I'd allow it but I'm afraid that Lionas would just tell me my falcon's roleplay is invalid and I'd have to pay to have another one designed. :(
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Bathan said:
    So I recently picked up Templar again because, despite it's 1v1 deficiencies,

You been hit by two toxins AND justice lately? :|
    “We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."