Skip to content

outdated mudlet healer, needs work

hey, i haven't played since they changed herb balance, but i actually have a mudlet healer i was working on. i thought i'd fix it up and maybe start playing again, so i was wondering if anyone wanted the xmls and you know, help me update it and fix it up. the core is done. it tracks afflicts and heals them and whatnot. it uses new limb paralysis but regular old can't do crap paralysis. just needs some tlc and i don't really want to do it all myself. thanks. i'll email the files to whoever's interested.

Comments

• and it looks way sweeter than old imts with better colors and crap. first thing i'm adding after it works pretty good is a giant text skull when you die.
  • OrmOrm
    edited June 2013
    imageimage*having trouble with the new forums. can't figure out how to spoiler or get rid of the random img crap all over my post.*

i have tables for every kind afflict ordered in keys, tables with every heal for everything, functions to add or remove afflicts, automatic healing, command toggles, pretty much everything i need for the core. here's like half of one of my script pages:

imageimageimageimage
  • OrmOrm
    edited June 2013
    ahw sry that was the same ss, lemme try looking again.