Skip to content

Quest- What lies above the pinnacle

So boredom struck me rather randomly and I decided to run around Storm Peaks and do the quests up there. After finishing  the quests and feeling rather accomplished I ventured above the pinnacle as was my prize and quickly got ganked by elemental ass holes... this isn't realy a problem to me but my corpses dissapeared which was saddening and a cloud funnel seemed to place itself there disallowing my further entry. I figured I was only allowed up there for a small amount of time up there per completion of the quest. I waited til the quest reset and tried once again to venture above the pinnacle only to find that the cloud funnel was still there and would not let me in. Am I doing something wrong or is it broken.

Comments

• Also the quest seemed to not provide any exp
  • I'm currently doing a few other things, but I'll try to look into this soon as well. Did all the quests in Storm Peaks seem to work fine, minus the no quest xp?
  • Yeah all worked out alittle confused by the random egg there but all the other parts worked.
  • This is what it looks like at first glance. This is a special section within the area that grants you access to a few mobs that you normally wouldn't see. It's suppose to be difficult and hard to pass. And you don't always get access to it. I'm not really seeing any bugs with this "Above the pinnacle" section, you just need to do the proper thing that opens up this area and then hope you can stay alive afterwards for the "reward".
  • I got up there fine the first time around but the second time I went through all the quests it opened the passage but blocked my entry.
  • I was under the impression that getting past the standard room was that npc's idea of a dirty trick. If it's random whether it is or not, could that please be changed? Quests should not randomly result in a complete lack of result. That's awful.