Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• I <3@Septus for showing me how to killsteal properly as Templar.
  • Rylaeis said:
    I <3@Septus for showing me how to killstealsecure properly as Templar.
    Fixed for you
  • Message 3

Sent By: (imperian) on 1/28/2015/13:57
    Bug #58266 has been resolved: Your bug will be fixed, the fix should be activated within the next few hours. Thank you for reporting!
    I <3 seeing a small but annoying bug be fixed.
  • edited January 2015
    Being 3 caravan plunders from nobility. I've worked hard.
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • Mathiaus said:
    @Rylaeis But I don't. I really don't.
    I don't either :(
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • A true novice.

Acolyte of Shadows, Thoregg (Male norrjin).
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    He is 18 years old, having been born on the 21st of Artificium, 49 AM.
    He is not a member of a bloodline.
    He is unranked in Imperian.
    He has earned 1 Achievement Points.
    He is ranked 4341st in Achievements.
    He is the 6792nd ranked arena combatant with 0 wins.
    He is a Plebian in Stavenn.
    He is a member of the towne of Cetara.
    He is a Roamer in the Fellowship of Explorers.
    He walks with Divine Grace.
    His warcry is known to be, 'Doodeloo!!'
    He is considered to be approximately 0% of your might.

You recall that (2015/01/29 05:11) Thoregg told you:
    "From all the MUD games i've tried. Imperian has the nicest community so far."

• It gets better and better.

You reach into your stocking and pull out a Token of the Creator.

• Lynch finally gives a proper interview. 

I approve. +10

(This is like the one thing I know about football aside from cold ball shrinkage)
  • edited January 2015
    I (like Iniar) <3 data.

Not 100% accurate, but here's some data for ya. (gonna start tracking xp(and what level I was to get that xp, because it appears that overall level is compared to mob level in some manner and that modifies the xp you get) and possible areas(maybe even rooms) you can find them in) =D

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jPBF9o-CXK6itTVkFEtAzO72ScdxApDurAgWoF2Ofqk/edit?usp=sharing

Disclaimer: I calculated these numbers from the raw damage I did and the % change on the very first hit on them, so some of these numbers won't be super accurate. I might eventually go through as a combo class do calculations based on the % change of the second hit, but that's not something I feel like doing now.

Disclaimer 2: As Eoghan has mentioned before, some mobs start above 100% hp. Trader is a good example of this. His HP is based on 0-100%, not based on the actual total amount it takes to kill him.

Disclaimer 3: Some mobs have resistances. There is no real transparency on how these resists work, so I'm basing these numbers(in those cases) on the raw damage number I'm being shown before resists. If the resistances are applied consistently to all players and all damage types, then you should get the same raw number to kill them. If the resistances are applied consistently to all players, but are specific to damage types, the vast majority of these numbers should be accurate for cutting damage. The only class I have that bashes with something other than cutting is Renegade, and it alternates between poison and asphyx. I don't think I gathered any of these numbers while in Renegade, although it is possible. =P
  • I <3 that Gurn is in that list.
  • edited January 2015
    a feeble womanTrue709
    a pale-skinned commonerTrue709
    Mathiaus
    edit: I like this list. That scrub Icarius comes in at 433.8.
    “We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
  • So is Alvetta, Zenigra and a couple others >.<
  • The new shrine stuff.

It's pretty cool. Can't wait to release.

• Jeremy said:

The new shrine stuff.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Hint: You're a rebus.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Jeremy said:

The new shrine stuff.

Jeremy, you need to pin that list. Thanks :-)
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • I heart @gurn over and over and over.

AL client. And can help me with tracking. God loves me.

• I heart @gurn over and over and over.

AL client. And can help me with tracking. God loves me.

We truly are an endangered species. I thought I was the last one in the world who used it anymore.

I do not heart that you've deprived me of my pompous "only person in the world who uses this client" title, though. Ugh. Guess I have to find some other way to furiously stroke the hipster side of my ego.
  • My valentine's day plans for the game. I don't care if you guys hate it, I love it so much you're just going to have to deal with it :)
  • I highly wish I could select multiple response options on some posts. 

I love being able to spoil my kiddos and my misters after a rough few months. 

Also seeing the light at the end of the tunnel on the endless illness.
  • edited January 2015
    @Krysaliss for too many reasons to list. E - For being a brat. For being all that and a bag of Frito Lays. For loving me despite me looking like Hagrid and being 5-13-18-90. For listening to me poo. For having Alzheimer's, maybe-not-joking. For things I can tell you about at 10 cents a word, just send a message. For being loud and obnoxious. For being obsessed with crab. For not listening to country pop that often because it rips my soul to shreds. For five six seven eight nine TEN. 

@Celosyi @Theophilus For REASONS 

@Svorai For being patient and having to read through my smutty customization request.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited January 2015

The divine voice of Eoghan reverberates powerfully, "The diabolus and morphae are cruel, and wish to revel in your antics. I am much kinder. If you no longer wish to be drunk, let me know."

You tell Eoghan, "Pleaseez siir, can I have gome more?"

Mercifully, the alcohol in your veins disappears.

A strange feeling washes over you and you feel intoxicated.

You tell Eoghan, ":o."

Mercifully, the alcohol in your veins disappears.

Eoghan tells you, "You said you wanted more!"

You tell Eoghan, "Haha."

I <3@Eoghan.
  • The two of you leaving them drunk to fend for themselves was inspired. I'm #sorrynotsorry that I ruined your plans.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Whoa I like this ambient message. Thanks Garden.

A diffused glow is seen towards the southern expanse of black sky, an aurora borealis of subtle beauty rippling with a multitude prismatic arrays.

• edited January 2015
    Not at all Imperian related, but, this made me laugh entirely too hard.
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Still a better promotion than apples.