Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• Sometimes those REASONS can be talked out.

Aside from that, I heart my mom bringing me food and -more- strawberry shortcake when I'm down and out. Mothers are the best.

I also heart Imperian admin because they do so much for me.
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • edited May 2015
    Mothers are pretty awesome. Speaking of which, don't forget if you do MOTHERSROCK you get free 25 bound credits per character! Just saying guys, don't forget how awesome Mothers are!

I also <3 my new sig. The Angels are seriously the best villain ever!
  • "And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light."

2nd Corinthians 11:14
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • edited May 2015
    Rock on the Range. (Though I am getting too old for hanging in the front :( )
    “We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
  • "And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light."

2nd Corinthians 11:14
    Fun fact, in dutch matches are called lucifers! Just found a box of them in Amsterdam.
    無駄だ!無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄!ザ・ワールド!時よ止まれ!くらえ!そして、時は動き出す。
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Trying out dk. Get dat bleed on son!

• You pay 850 credits and receive a Diadem of the Quickening.

• CelestineCelestine Wisconsin
    Doing some spring cleaning in my closet and finding all of my spring heels again! Like these beauties. Shoe love... <3
  • Celestine said:
    Doing some spring cleaning in my closet and finding all of my spring heels again! Like these beauties. Shoe love... <3
    Enjoy them while you can. Up here we do not get 'spring' or 'summer' for long! (Someone the other day was complaining about the heat, and had to remind them that we just finished winter). 
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    Elokia said:
    Celestine said:
    Enjoy them while you can. Up here we do not get 'spring' or 'summer' for long! (Someone the other day was complaining about the heat, and had to remind them that we just finished winter). 
    I just came from the UP of MI back down south to WV in the Ohio river valley... bring back the 6' of snow, better than sweating where it can't evaporate in 90% humidity.
  • You pay 400 credits and receive a Collar of Pyralis.

I know own two artifacts! I love Summoner.

• MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Everyone.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    how delicious Celidon drama is turning out to be.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • I HEART the new CONFIG WC thingies!

(Slight I don't HEART so much: right now, it shows 11 AMs in bright zealot yellow, 9 Magickers in dramatic green, and.... 3 Demoners in bright blood red.) :(
    currently tentatively active
    (may vanish for periods of time)
  • I want to go to there.
  • edited May 2015

• IniarIniar Australia
    Know we know what Theo will look like when he's dead and all his flesh has rotted away. :3
  • AlonzoAlonzo Christchurch, New Zealand
    Screaming out a warcry of pure strength, Alonzo brings his sabre crashing straight down on your head. 
    Blackness fills your vision and the screams of pain exploding in your head find no outlet as your entire body 
    is clove asunder.
    Your faith decreases as you fall to the might of Alonzo.
    You have been slain by Alonzo.

• Alonzo said:
    Screaming out a warcry of pure strength, Alonzo brings his sabre crashing straight down on your head. 
    Blackness fills your vision and the screams of pain exploding in your head find no outlet as your entire body 
    is clove asunder.
    Your faith decreases as you fall to the might of Alonzo.
    You have been slain by Alonzo.

So that's what you do while at the Threshold allllll day, never coming out. :(

• Iniar said:
    Know we know what Theo will look like when he's dead and all his flesh has rotted away. :3
    Still good lookin'

Essentially, yes! That three seconds in paint is how I spent my whole day.
  • CelestineCelestine Wisconsin

Aside from that, I heart my mom bringing me food and -more- strawberry shortcake when I'm down and out. Mothers are the best.
    I heart my mom too, who is helping me go grocery shopping tomorrow. The things our parents do for us...even when they live over an hour away.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited May 2015
    I'm so kickass now, I'm like a Parseltongue thing.

You issue a long hissing call and a forest basilisk slithers silently into the room.

• You see the following objects:
    "osem335993"              Osem, the Commemorative Octopus
    Number of matching objects: 1 (out of 48 total)

p osem
    This little octopus was brought to life to celebrate and commemorate the eighth-
    annual anniversary games. This little cephalopod is a miniature version of those 
    found within the ocean, bred to be small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. 
    His bulbous head houses two large purple eyes, and his four sets of arms extend 
    into curling tentacles outfitted with round suckers that pulse and flex. Upon 
    the spherical head of Osem is a wreath of golden laurel leaves, and he wears a 
    militaristic cape with a collection of medals emblazoned across it. Each 
    tentacle holds within its grasp a weapon principal to the various professions of 
    Aetherius. One tentacle is clutching a small golden harp that is emitting a 
    quaint little tune, it is positioned next to another tentacle wielding a 
    menacing bone sitara. Another tentacle has a firm grip upon a polished 
    quarterstaff while whirling it in a defensive spin. The next tentacle is 
    clenching a shining sabre, and is adjacent to another tentacle which holds a 
    truesilver glaive at a threatening angle. Another tentacle is wielding a mighty 
    trident, and still another has a bloody daegger poised to strike. Raised proudly,
     the last tentacle bears a shining mace, ready to smite those that offer offense.
    It weighs about 1 pound and 9 ounces.

How do I get one of these? :(
    Event only! You can turn him and poke him and what not. Has great responses.
  • Tesla is God. Just remember that. (You got me the shirts to prove it too!)