8/26/2021 at 23:58
Following in Achaea's footsteps, we have implemented a similar setup for our
Discord. If you are not on our Discord and would like to be, see DISC or visit
You can now DISC VERIFY to link your character to your Discord account.
Channels will remain open to everyone for about 24 hours, in case there are
verification issues. After this, most game-related channels will require
verification to participate in.
The bot has a handful of features, with some more planned:
- The NEWBIE channel is linked to #newbies both ways. The same etiquette
applies both ways, and slow mode is enabled on the Discord side.
- Events added to the SCHEDULE LIST will appear in #events. The 5-mins warning
will also appear.
- For crafting approvers, the Crafters channel is linked with #approvers.
Membership to this channel is manual and optional. Send me a message if you
are an approver and would like access.
- Changelog entries will automatically be posted to #changelog.
- The !who command, to view online players.
- The !time command, for in-game and server time.
Features still planned include:
- Announce news being posted on #announcements automatically.
- Fixing the game feed.
- Possibly displaying classlead updates on #classlead-discussion.
- Possibly extra features for crafting approvers.
As an aside, shrubbed characters will also be automatically muted on the
Discord. We also have the ability to simply mute someone on the Discord side.
As always, Discord is a bonus and not a requirement for the game, so please
follow the rules!
If you have any feedback, feel free to send me a message.
Penned by my hand on the 7th of Artificium, in the year 259 AM.