Skip to content

Imperian RaidCall

I'm sure this will end terribly, but I've set up a RaidCall channel for people interested in sitting around and chatting while gaming/playing Imperian. Anyone's welcome and there aren't really any rules aside from don't go too overboard on the being a dick.

RaidCall is 100% free to use, btw.

The ID is 5694335 and the channel name is BONES MALONE. Join up!
‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”

Comments

• Choosing RaidCall over Mumble is just proof that Bathan is a spy for the Chinese.

(RaidCall is chinese software, and their headquarters is in Beijing)
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • He plays HON. Any moba or mmo has Chinese farmer radiation.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>

• Sarrius said:
    He plays HON. Any moba or mmo has Chinese farmer radiation.
    Quoted for SHUT UP.

(also it's iluv, lionas, selthis and I in here thus far, so, come get autographs)
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • ventrillo falling out of style with the cool kids crowd?
  • I still like vent cause it's the only one that lets me raise volume on individual whisperers, or lower the gain on shouty mcshoutypants.
  • The audio quality on ventrillo is awful compared to mumble.
  • Mumble also does normalization internally I think.
  • Selthis said:

Mumble also does normalization internally I think.

Yes and no. It leverages a codec that does normalization for it. It doesn't do it explicitly, but it is done internally.
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    Vent was my go-to before Teamspeak 3 came out, but ever since TS3 I haven't gone back to vent. Mumble is also good for the few groups that I use it with.
  • I never had a problem with vent assuming people knew how to police themselves and get their own end set up and takin care of. But it sure was a pain in the but to explain how to level out a mic to a noob.
  • TS3 has basically no security, if that's at all important to you.
  • I might join, even if just to get more used to real spoken english in case I manage to land one of my applications.