Introducing a new mudlet module for all your shopping needs. This tool is primarily meant to keep track of what items are where in what shops at what price.
Current Version: 1.0 updated 2019-11-22
MerchantLord is built on Mudlet 4.3.0. Releases will be based on the most recent mudlet versions available, which I will note in future releases.
- Automatic harvesting of shop information
- Automatic cataloging of individual items, their locations, and price after use of the WARES command.
- The ability to look up items using `ml list <search>`
- The ability to look up a specific item's locations using `ml find <item short>`
- Download the MerchantLord.xml from the most recent release.
- Open Mudlet and select "Module Manager" from the dropdown menu
- Select "Install"
- Browse to the location you downloaded MerchantLord.xml, select it, and select "Open"
I'm using github projects for my feature management. This is in kanban style, meaning items at the top have the highest priority for each column.
Notable upcoming features are better information on the item finding output to include shop names and area and better sorting of the list and find commands.
I am working on a nodejs web app module in parallel to allow anyone to take the database created by MerchantLord and host it for themselves. It's in its infancy and less of a priority until I finish out the currently accepted issues for the Mudlet work.
Right now I'm taking feedback. Once I have what I consider to be something beyond a Minimum Viable Product and