Skip to content

Anyone have any scripts for Nexus bashing?

I need help finding Nexus bashing scripts for Imperian, please help.
Also, can't switch to mudlet because I'm not allowed to download things to my roomie's computer.
He's touchy about stuff like that 
Your warcry is: "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!"

Comments

• Unfortunately, there isn’t much for Nexus prebuilt. I have some stuff I personally use, so what are you looking for?
  • Bashing, basically, for predator class
  • edited April 2019
    Conathon said:
    Bashing, basically, for predator class
    That’s kind of a nebulous request.

I can help you create things like an auto attacker that allows you to designate multiple mobs and hit them on balance recovery. I can help you setup a buff alias that will turn on your class specific buffs with a single command. I can get you setup with some low health panic triggers. 

If you’re looking for something that will walk you around and kill things without manual input, then I can’t help you. 
  • edited April 2019
    @Ryse
    All I want is something that will make bashing a lot easier, like a script that automatically inputs the kill command on balance recovery, or the multiple mobs designator you mentioned.
    Nothing too fancy
  • Conathon said:
    @Ryse
    All I want is something that will make bashing a lot easier, like a script that automatically inputs the kill command on balance recovery, or the multiple mobs designator you mentioned.
    Nothing too fancy
    Cool, this is pretty easy to setup. You'll get the hang of it.

First, go to the Nexus Options on the bottom right (looks like a gear), then click the VARIABLES tab. Click "create new variable", and enter "Variable Name: tar1" and "Value: 0". Repeat this as many times as you want multiple targets, but I'd keep it to three or four tops (so create variable "tar1, tar2, tar3").

Next, go into REFLEXES and click the ADD button. Select "Add a Trigger". From this new window, enter "Trigger Text: You have recovered balance", Matching Type: Contains, uncheck Whole Words and Match Case, and name it whatever you want. I call it "autoattackX", as I experiment with a bunch of different offense strings and it makes it easier to keep track.

Third, in the "Actions" sections, select "Send a Command" and enter "queue eqbal kill @tar;queue eqbal kill @tar1; queue eqbal kill @tar2;queue eqbal kill @tar3" (repeat until you have all of your target variables). Save this once finished. Replace semicolon (;) with whatever your command separator is - it defaults to colon (:).

Fourth, you need a way to easily set the new target variables. Create a new alias (Add -> Add an Alias), add alias text "st1 <creature>", matching type to "Begins with", name it "Target 1", and under Actions set "send a command: @set tar1 @creature". Repeat this until you have all of your newly created target variables set. So "st1, st2, st3" and so forth.

Fifth, you want it to attack as you enter a room. This prevents needless button mashing. Click ADD, then Add an Event, select "On Room Change", then under Actions set "send command: kill @tar;kill @tar1;kill @tar2;kill @tar3".

Finally, pick a button you use all the time. I use a NUMPAD, so all of my attack initiation is NUMPAD 5. Click on the ADD button. Select "Add a Keybind", click on the "keybind" button, hit the key you want (in my case NUMPAD 5), then under Actions set "send a command: kill @tar;kill @tar1;kill @tar2;kill @tar3"

Alright! This is how you use it, assuming you've followed along.

Step 1: Enter Shulgaran Dunes (or any other bash area). Identify the monster names. In this case, sanderling/lizard.

Step 2: type "st sanderling", then "st1 lizard". Your targets are now "sanderling" and "lizard".

Step 3: Run around Shulgaran Dunes! When you enter a room, you'll first try to attack "sanderling". If there are no sanderlings, you will try to attack "lizard". When you recover balance, you will automatically attack whatever targets you set!

That's it! It'll take a few tries to get the hang of it, but you'll soon start to recognize the different ways you can automate different things.

You'll notice I didn't post a link to a text file/nexus config for ease of inserting into your client. Honestly, I don't have anything uploaded, and you're better served poking around in the Nexus Scripting UI and creating this stuff first, as it will nicely set you up for future use. Also, here's a nifty WIKI as well, or feel free to ping me in-game.  Good luck!

https://nexus.ironrealms.com/Settings
  • Say thank you, this really helped!