Skip to content

Demonology RP

There hasn't been a event news post yet and my nogfx log is very ugly (Still trying to figure out how to log in colour) so I'll copy and paste the short summary I wrote for a post in Demonology here so people can see how our event went down.

A cowled ssylsin ritualist approached me with a proposition for us to aide him in a ritual in 
which we summon Demons from the Pit in order to form a mighty pet for our Entity, Mozlok. Dicey, 
Zarah, Euden, Onaedan, Ryac, Lyon, Kyriae and I gathered around the altar and formed a circle in 
which we mustered our collective power in order to aide the ssylsin in his rituals. He summoned 
three demons.

First a grotesque obese demon was called forth, which Mozlok utterly destroyed with His mighty 
caber. Next came a six-armed crocodile-man demon which Mozlok quickly dispatched as well. Finally, a 
wyvern-like demon came shrieking through the Pit and yet again Mozlok vanquished it. Mozlok took the 
dead corpses of the three demons and threw them into the horrific maw of the altar.

The altar's sharp maw and eight gnarled, twisted and clawed hands worked fastidiously, seperating 
body parts and limbs and reconstructing a new demonic amalgamation named Kolzom. It was then the 
cowled ssylsin ritualist focused his power and a mysterious energy flowed from the Pit and into the 
demon corpse giving it life.

At that moment, instead of the ssylsin handing over the new demon pet to Mozlok as promised, he 
revealed that he was a member of a secretive group that worshiped the Demon God, Azaoz, and that his 
plan was to enter the Pit in order to find the plane within where Azoaz originated from after he had 
finished killing us. Lyon was the first to attack the cowled ssylsin ritualist but he warned us that 
killing him would set the demon amalgamation unleashed upon the world, destroying it. Mozlok, did 
not take the ssylsin's advice and instead ate him in a single gulp. Then, Mozlok entered the Pit and 
returned reformed as Zaimael, the Hated. As a new powerful Diabolus, Zaimael calmed the demon 
amalgamation, Kolzom, and took control over it.

End.