Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• IniarIniar Australia
    A Great Gray owl named Perthyn tosses back his head and screeches derisively as Iniar enters.

Nice
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • He only does that to Stavennites...I need a good reaction for AMers!
    “We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
  • IniarIniar Australia
    A Great Gray owl named Perthyn brushes the dirt of his wings, flicking some at Shou.
  • CelestineCelestine Wisconsin
    edited March 2015
    Iniar said:

A Great Gray owl named Perthyn brushes the dirt of his wings, flicking some at Shou.

Dirt for Ithaqua (since forest), sand for Antioch (since desert).
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    The little moments when people's quirkiness gives the game more flavour and keeps you around.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I know I complain a lot about Demonic not having as many people as AM. Recently, with all the cairn interactions? I am actually quite glad most of those people aren't on my team.

• VerexaVerexa Canada
    edited March 2015
    I heart having a bad morning only to have it turned around by receiving this:

Thank you @Svorai :)
    I think @Jesse hearts us and misses us.
  • You concentrate intently and summon a miasmic cloud in the air in front of you. With a commanding
    gesture, you force the cloud to slam into Septus, who archs his back in pain as his body is forced
    to absorb the malevolent cloud.
    Equilibrium Taken: 1.90s

Septus's mask falls away.
    Septus concentrates briefly and summons a miasmic cloud in the air in front of him. With a
    commanding gesture, he forces the cloud to slam into you and you arch your back in pain as your body
    is forced to absorb the malevolent cloud.

RIP Cairns..but may your legacy live on in Aspect Perks!
    “We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
  • Cassius said:

I think @Jesse hearts us and misses us.
    He's been spying since he left. I hold out hope he'll come back to us one day :( (Even though he's kicking butt at what he's doing now).
  • Wait. I missed that he left. o.o When did that happen?

Also, I went from no aspects for ten years to 13 aspects in a few months. Thank you Selthis and the assorted participants. 

Gnehehehe. 

• I'm kind of floored that you managed that. I got one in, and even that was a real test of willpower.
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • The last caravan vs demonic was hilarious.
  • Bathan said:

I'm kind of floored that you managed that. I got one in, and even that was a real test of willpower.

Honestly? I am too. But I basically did nothing but that for a whole day. I cycled through like 5 characters for each in-game day till I knocked one out and replaced that name with a new one. 

I also have too many alts. <.<
  • (Ring): Luthyr says, "Flare was the dumbest thing they could have given templars."

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Ahhh, what do you have on your arm.  You should post it. 
  • Work in progress! Excuse the tongs, it's bbq weather
  • We need a tattoos thread. I only have one. I want another one. It's addictive for sure.
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • edited March 2015
    A friend of mine said that Kinsarmar has good RP potential and that something along the lines of Camelot would fit the city as a theme.

I have to say that I think we're already there: 

<3 Monty Python
    edited March 2015
    My rainbow keyboard on my new laptop!

(sorry for the double post)

Caladus, Arena Battlemaster exclaims, "And the match is over! Loc Firerunner is the winner, followed by Keelaeth Coldgaze and Gimdor Bonebraid!"
    You have won 104 Bound Credit(s) on your bet: Loc Firerunner places third or better!
    Celestine just won 104 credits betting on Loc Firerunner!

Too bad I didn't go all in...

****************************[ Match Participants ]*****************************
    Name                 Points   Weapon                  Win             Place           Show                
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Loc Firerunner     661  Two handed sword   999:1(3000cr) 124:1(1375cr) 33:1 (103cr)
    *******************************************************************************
  • IniarIniar Australia
    How amazing @Fensrun is.
  • That I saw Brydaddy today. <3<3<3 Hope he comes back.
    無駄だ!無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄!ザ・ワールド!時よ止まれ!くらえ!そして、時は動き出す。
  • Somehow, I only just now discovered messages on the imperian website. Where have you been all my life, you beautiful thing, you? 
  • I still can't send messages to some people through the website for some reason. I think @Aakrin was the last person I tried with that I couldn't send to.
  • I heart @garryn being so approachable.