Skip to content

Quotes

Comments

• IniarIniar Australia
    Selthis: Cool if not implemented by howler monkeys who scream about purple dishwasher pineapples under the sea."

:unsure:
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited July 2014
    (Ring): You say, "Which is more dangerous? Disease A kills 1,286 out of 10,000 people, and Disease B kills 24.14 out of 100 people?"

(Ring): Caelya says, "How can you kill a fraction of a person."

(Ring): Aleutia says, "Lob off a leg."

(Ring): Selthis says, "Midgets."
    <3
  • Ultrix, of the Crusaders says to you, "Before you came along, my kills total was zero."

:D

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• IniarIniar Australia
    To the WEST you see:
    A skeletal copse upon the Hills.
    Occasional drops of rain fall to the ground from a sky grey with pregnant clouds. There are 2 shard of black mithrils here. There are 21 leg bones here. The decaying remains of Iniar lie here. An inky-black fell pony stands here, his eyes intent upon the horizon. Eyeing everything in sight hungrily, a roc stands here. There are 72 corpses of a red and black centipede here. There are 68 corpses of a giant fly here. There are 57 corpses of a mutated earwig here. There are 41 corpses of a giant black fire ant here. There are 65 corpses of a red backed spider here. There are 69 corpses of a giant bee here. There are 77 corpses of a white termite here. There are 58 corpses of a giant millipede here. There are 4 white termites here. There are 6 red backed spiders here. There are 8 giant black fire ants here. There are 7 giant millipedes here. There are 13 red and black centipedes here. There are 5 mutated earwigs here. There are 14 giant bees here. There are 5 giant flies here.
    You see a single exit leading east.

There was a story here. :>
  • after asking for information on Khizan on market

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking
    out the presence of Khizan.
    You see that Khizan is at Below belltower at Caanae Road and Stavenn Road.
    Equilibrium Taken: 2.40s
    H:299 M:224 <-b db>
    You have regained your mental equilibrium.
    H:299 M:224 <eb db>
    The air around you is suddenly filled with the crackling of Moradeim energy.
    Khizan suddenly appears in front of you, accompanied by violent crackling of
    Moradeim energy.
    Khizan screams in agony as an elite Diavlous Knight touches him with a withered
    finger.
    A cannon ball races in from the east, rips through Khizan's body, and crashes
    into the ground.
    into the ground.
    into the ground.
    The last vestiges of strength having ebbed from Khizan's body, he sinks to the
    floor with a sigh. Suddenly, your surroundings are enveloped in a blinding
    white light, forcing you to cower with your hands over your eyes. When you
    tentatively open them once more, you are astonished to find Khizan alive once
    more.
    into the ground.
    Khizan takes a drink from a wooden vial.
    Khizan quickly eats a toadstool.
    Khizan quickly eats a juniper berry.
    Khizan calls out, amassing all of his power to converge around him.
    Khizan clenches his fists and grits his teeth.
    Khizan's wounds close up before your eyes.
    An elite Diavlous Knight stabs a blackened sword into Khizan, simultaneously
    slashing him with the other.
    into the ground.
    into the ground.
    into the ground.
    An elite Diavlous Knight has slain Khizan.
    A starburst tattoo flares and bathes Khizan in a nimbus of white light.
    A massive net flies in from the east, entangling itself about Khizan and he
    falls to the ground unable to move.
    Khizan quickly eats a juniper berry.
    Khizan clenches his fists and grits his teeth.
    Khizan snickers softly to himself.
    Khizan raises an eyebrow at a pair of Orphanim Angel wings.
    k khi
    Lightning-quick, you jab Khizan's left leg with a curved sabre.
    Lightning-quick, you jab Khizan's left leg with a curved sabre.
    Balance Taken: 3.37s
    H:299 M:224 <e- db>
    into the ground.
    into the ground.
    A massive wooden bolt flies in from the east, impales Khizan directly through
    the chest and slams into the ground, pinning him beneath it.
    Khizan quickly eats some hyssop stem.
    k khi
    You must regain balance first.
    k khi
    You have recovered balance.
    k khi
    You swing a curved sabre at Khizan's left leg with all your might.
    You slash into Khizan's left leg with a curved sabre.
    Khizan's left leg trembles slightly under the blow.
    k khi
    k khi
    Khizan pulls the bolt from his chest, freeing himself from it.
    Khizan frees himself from the net.
    Khizan stands up and stretches his arms out wide.
    k khi
    k khi
    You slash into Khizan's left leg with a curved sabre.
    You swing a curved sabre at Khizan's left leg with all your might.
    Khizan screams in agony as an elite Diavlous Knight touches him with a withered
    finger.
    k khi
    into the ground.
    An elite elegantly dressed Noctusari has slain Khizan.
    k khi
    draw heart
    Your features set in a demonic grin, you cry a gleeful prayer to the forces of
    darkness and plunge your hand deep into Khizan's chest. You grip the still-warm
    and faintly beating heart that lies within, and wrench it free from its nest of
    arteries and veins. Your arm bathed and dripping with the lifeblood of your
    victim, you hold aloft the wretched organ as a testament to the power of pure
    necromancy.
    Balance Taken: 4.36s

• I thought the laboratory was the toxin room, decided it was worth a gamble.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• It's fine. I was surprised it happened and thought it would be worth sharing, thank you though for being a good sport about it.
  • Ultrix, of the Crusaders says, "I'm not sure I really trained with you, did i?"
    You say, "I made you start fighting people!"
    You say, "You blamed me for it, at least."
    Ultrix, of the Crusaders says, "Yeah but that's different."
    Ultrix, of the Crusaders says, "That was more like, stop being a wimp and being afraid of dying and just go."
    You say, "That is the secret to improving at combat."
    You say, "Congrats."
    You applaud Ultrix wholeheartedly.

This really is the secret to learning how to fight. It is this simple.

• IniarIniar Australia
    You feel an unusually strong lust for Lionas.
    >:[
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Alvetta just said, 'Death does not get rid of them?''
    Aakrin just said, 'Well sure, but I'd like to stay alive.'' <-- :/
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited July 2014
    @Khizan @Ahkan <3
    Alvetta turns pallid and drops to the ground.
    You have slain Alvetta.
    :D:D:D:D:D
  • Without warning, you sense that you seem to be drifting upwards instead of down as your eyes see a brief flash of light above.

Aleutia has second thoughts and climbs out of the spring, deciding not to drown herself.

I see how it is >:|

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • Kanthari said:
    Without warning, you sense that you seem to be drifting upwards instead of down as your eyes see a brief flash of light above.

Aleutia has second thoughts and climbs out of the spring, deciding not to drown herself.

To be fair, it was a verbal pact, not a blood one. It was non-binding :(
  • Kanthari said:
    Without warning, you sense that you seem to be drifting upwards instead of down as your eyes see a brief flash of light above.

This is 100% why Bathan did not drink the Kool-Aid. :(
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • (Bellatores): Wysrias says, "You're at least using a regular whetstone right?"

(Bellatores): Wysrias says, "Since you have an arti sword."

(Bellatores): You say, "Nah, but only because I haven't fought in like, years?"

(Bellatores): Wysrias says, "Right."

(Bellatores): You say, "And whetstones don't improve cleave damage, sadly."

(Bellatores): Wysrias says, "Clearly a missed opportunity in the classlead 
    round."

(Bellatores): Wysrias says, "Cleave channel time should scale with how awesome 
    your sword is."

(Bellatores): You say, ":(."
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • CelestineCelestine Wisconsin
    Whenever I see @Caelya on Market - I know I will get a good laugh.

[M] Caelya: Scorched stone now up for 250 credits. Now's the time if ever you've wanted to die horribly and reassemble yourself nearby, or be referred to by your friends as literally 'hot'.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited August 2014

Aleutia: I did not. I had elaborate plans to steal ponies, though."
    Context not important.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    *********************************[ Noctusari ]*********************************
    Member        Guild Title                Profession    Info                    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Iniar         a Demonic Instigator       Summoner      Sanguine Commander
    Galador       a Noctusari                Summoner
    Kyris         a Dark Ember               Summoner      Novice Aide
    Squishy       a Novice                   Assassin
    *******************************************************************************
    I kid you not.
  •  Lord Commander Iniar Nullheart, Heaven's Remorse says, "Follow me."

Iniar, Aspect of Moradeim leaves to the east, a feeling of confusion leaving with him.

pause

With a swish of his flaxen tail, a Graytrem draft stallion leaves to the east.

• The Legion's Throne.

Taking up the northern section of the room, the throne of Death towers above all before it. A glass table floats silently in the air. There are 3 massive stone pillars here. The wails of lost souls scream from the fountain, as a strange murky water pours over the three stone layers. A gruesome rabbit's foot charm rests in the dirt here. A small pile of dirt lays upon the ground. Twinkling and gleaming, a large pile of golden sovereigns rests on the ground. The behemoth form of the Legion of the Fallen paces about the room, the whispers of a thousand voices emanating from their body. There are 631 scarlet-glowing fireflies here. There are 38 corpses of a raging creeper here. There are 38 corpses of an enraged creeper here. There are 2 corpses of a serpentine caiman here. Broken teeth littering the ground around it, a diminutive caiman lies here in a pool of blood. There are 4 corpses of a giant malformed rat here. Curled in upon itself, a deformed rat lies here dead.You see a single exit leading out.

Imagine the lag and spam when all of the fireflies went aggro and KILLED me, KILLED ME GOOD :(

• There was a problem with properly removing adds on boss wipes for the Legion fight. This *should* be fixed. I didn't remove the existing ones, because it looks like you're actively clearing them now. If you keep seeing weirdness like that, please file some bug reports so we can look into it.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited August 2014
    My new guild mate is funny.

Thyunda: Does 'Distortion' defend against mobiles as well as players, or is it another PvP only ability?"
    Morgoth: Nope."
    Kyris: It does not help against monsters."
    Thyunda: Doesn't seem like there's much that works against monsters. I'd better work on my charming personality."

Thyunda: I have read two page boys. As in, there was a young boy crying and I read him. It said 'page' on him. That's probably why he was crying."

• Iniar said:
    *********************************[ Noctusari ]*********************************
    Member        Guild Title                Profession    Info                    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Iniar         a Demonic Instigator       Summoner      Sanguine Commander
    Galador       a Noctusari                Summoner
    Kyris         a Dark Ember               Summoner      Novice Aide
    Squishy       a Novice                   Assassin
    *******************************************************************************
    I kid you not.
    2014/08/01 01:36:21 - Partyninja was inguilded in the introduction.

YES! ITS ON!!!

• There are 620 scarlet-glowing fireflies here.
    Wat
  • Ozreas said:

There are 620 scarlet-glowing fireflies here.
    Wat
    I don't know if they're aggressive or not, but I am sure glad I glanced before walking into that room!
  • They are aggressive. And also dead.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Priscilla has been mauled to death by a dolorous baby elephant.