Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• Nobody is allowed to enjoy themselves. Ever.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    By that logic, you are winning Imperian.
  • Encouraging people is something I currently heart.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • I heart almost beating Magick's and Anti-Magick's score combined.
  • I heart getting to solo PvP a couple of people again. Sort of forgot how good it feels to be a big claymore wielding dude wrecking people. 
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • edited April 2014
    The pk/share gemhunt was a fun event. Kudos to everyone that participated! :)

I have to say I was really impressed with magick's turnout. Good job especially to you guys!
  • GabrielGabriel Fort Valley, Georgia US
    After 20 wasted attempts, when confronted by squads of enemies, I heart:
    Ander is flung helplessly to the in.
    Caelya is flung helplessly to the in.
    Shaylei is flung helplessly to the in.
    Ahkan is flung helplessly to the southwest.
    Leikara is flung helplessly to the in.
    Kasdeya is flung helplessly to the in.
    Iluv is flung helplessly to the in.
    Pellerin is flung helplessly to the southeast.
    Cheryl is flung helplessly to the in.
    Iroth is flung helplessly to the southwest.
    Zith is flung helplessly to the southeast.
    Kalon is flung helplessly to the southwest.
    Bathan is flung helplessly to the in.
    Lytharose is flung helplessly to the in.

Even if it may have wound up being counter-productive. I. DID. SOMETHING!
  • Iluv said:
    I heart almost beating Magick's and Anti-Magick's score combined.

I got you though! I don't have a veil and I managed to track you down and get a team on you! :D
    edited April 2014
    Man that event was probably, and I mean this, one of the most fun group pk events I remember in my entire time playing Imperian. We got smashed and I still had a f****** blast. The chases, the near misses, the hilarity of it all, it was amazing.

ETA: Also I've never died in one prompt so many times.
  • Menoch said:
    ETA: Also I've never died in one prompt so many times.
    You weren't around for the Shou/Blyth/Siath/Sani pindown triple BBT shenanigans from the old CTF events?
  • I <3@Bathan, @Kasdeya, and @Ahkan
    (usually)
  • edited April 2014
    I heart bashing with horns on one monitor and Hearthstone ladder grinding on the other. SO MUCH PRODUCTIVITY. CHARTS, EVERYWHERE.

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Finally accepting that I have a drinking problem and taking it step by step to reach sobriety. Here's to getting control of my life again.
    Mathiaus said:
    Finally accepting that I have a drinking problem and taking it step by step to reach sobriety. Here's to getting control of my life again.
    Kids can be a powerful motivator, props. I'm not any sort of counselor or anything, but addiction is a bitch and if you need someone to talk to, I've been there. Good luck.
  • What it's like fighting Demonic, as I understand it:

edited April 2014
    Shouldn't the puppies be covered in glitter or something? Also at least half should have maxed out Visa's attached to their collars I think

ETA: wait a minute who in magick has skills like that kitten anyway
    Where is the love button, awesome doesn't cut it
  • Going for a week-long break and then coming back to a CTF, Memory Match, and now Bloodbath. Imperian, I missed you >:D<
    currently tentatively active
    (may vanish for periods of time)
  • AnderAnder Raleigh, NC
    I heart banter with admins. 

You tell Jesse, "It'd help me sleep if we were 8-1 instead of 8-2, Menoch beats
    me when I lose."
    H:670/670 M:400/400 E:0 db {XP:97.76} 
    Mana Lost: 3
    H:670/670 M:396/400 E:0 db {XP:97.76} 
    Mana Gain: 3
    Jesse tells you, "But it would help me sleep knowing that you will get beaten."
    Mana Lost: 3
    H:670/670 M:396/400 E:0 db {XP:97.76} 
    Jesse tells you, "And let's be honest, my sleep is more important."
  • Not being last in the 4v4. Woooohooooo
  • I can't edit posts, but on the heels of my demonic love, a thank you to Azefel for sparring me (a lot) and helping me learn a ton of stuff. It's really really appreciated and I feel like my combat has already improved. :)
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    We shall resume training later!
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    [R] Azefel: Hmm.

[R] Ahkan: Oh my god.

Gore is splattered about, a display of Azefel's cruel handiwork.

• I heart crazy adventures with summoning horns. I do not heart how upset Aleutia is going to be. :<

• The last hour of assassin contract drama.
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Mage. I'm going to be sad when they change attunement.