Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• IniarIniar Australia
    Our little off-hours crew. @Ario, @Ladaia. All of my love. :)
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Tales from Left for Dead 2

Message #1058  Sent By: Kanthari        Received On: 1/24/2014/22:39
    "I think the best was when you killed Khizan with a health pack."
  • <3@Svorai and @Nyrohi

Thank you both a ton for our little mini event. I had a great time and appreciate the worth you both put into it for unveiling our new guards.

RIGHT THREAD THIS TIME D:
  • IniarIniar Australia
    This message still:
    You command your Ouroboros to tear the soul from Zorbin. Faster than the eye can follow, its blood-red hands shoot out and 
    quickly burrow into the chest of Zorbin who begins screaming as his body bucks and convulses from the massive shock. Peeling 
    back its lips to reveal its maw, the Ouroboros roars in triumph and rips its powerful arms backwards, dragging an ephemeral, 
    spiderweb substance with it: Zorbin's soul.

• AzefelAzefel Singapore
    This message still:

Trachius tells you, "You must think this game is for your enjoyment."
  • I'm always down for some crazy Khandavan RP, at least when I'm around. Feel free to hit me up!
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”

• Draden said:
    Much love to the playerbase in general for being so welcoming to a semi-newbie! After playing another IRE game for 6ish years, adjusting to something so new with only rudimentary knowledge sure is tough! I'm still scouting out the roleplay environment around here, but there's so far not a shortage of things to love!

Many thanks in particular go out to @Kanthari and @Aleutia. You guys are absolutely fantastic in every semblance of the word, and I truly cannot wait to see how Draden's story with these two evolves. Your writing is excellent, and while you two may be the only two people that have taken the time to RP at me so far, each interaction has been a blast. You're also both creepy mofos, but in the best way possible of course.
    In relation to this, @Draden is one of the few novices that I've seen come through and roleplay well right out of the gate. I'd highly recommend going out of your way to chat with him, as my interactions with him have been both interesting and fun.

Although, I think in regard to @Aleutia, you spelled "absolutely terrifying" wrong.

Time to put on your brave face, buddy :(

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • edited January 2014

Having read all of the posted logs, I'll sum up the probable result of RP interacting with Bathan for you in advance.

"Rar! I am angry and emo and crawling in my skin! *GODMODE KILL EMOTE*"

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• @Bathan only chops you in half if you punch him or destroy his hopes and dreams.

He takes a glitter-punch like a pro.

• Kanthari said:

Although, I think in regard to @Aleutia, you spelled "absolutely terrifying" wrong.

Time to put on your brave face, buddy :(
  • Khizan said:

Having read all of the posted logs, I'll sum up the probable result of RP interacting with Bathan for you in advance.

"Rar! I am angry and emo and crawling in my skin! *GODMODE KILL EMOTE*"

Hey, I just wanted to RP being the hero, but do they let me? No! They want me to be a bad guy!

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I always thought bad guys were the heroes. Their intense need to justify their actions (by explaining it and buying the 'good guys' time), their singular focus on a fixed target, a well thought out plan with appropriate contingencies, the ability to adapt to misadventure. The only thing that goes against these guys is that bloody d20.
  • edited January 2014
    Draden said:
    Much love to the playerbase in general for being so welcoming to a semi-newbie! After playing another IRE game for 6ish years, adjusting to something so new with only rudimentary knowledge sure is tough! I'm still scouting out the roleplay environment around here, but there's so far not a shortage of things to love!

Many thanks in particular go out to @Kanthari and @Aleutia. You guys are absolutely fantastic in every semblance of the word, and I truly cannot wait to see how Draden's story with these two evolves. Your writing is excellent, and while you two may be the only two people that have taken the time to RP at me

Their RP is ok, but if you want violent Khandavan "RP" playing out as the winning side in a Joe Abercrombie novel, basking in glory and killing villains with names like "Septus" and "Brishi", give Ahkan, Iluv, or I a shout (note - cannot guarantee your safety)

“We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Not to forget a deus ex machina for the good guys.
  • Ozreas said:

Sadly those are, in fact, all qualities of the villain (or at least a goon squad). The hero is characterized by a frustrating ignorance of the plot, a crippling reliance on quickly forgotten sub-characters, a magnitude of success directly correlating to the power of their magic sword/ghost vacuum/statistically inaccurate electric mouse, and the uncanny ability to find growth-hormone mushrooms/tragically misplaced hearts/unforeseen cleave opportunities.

Basically, I think Bathan still has a shot at it.

Basically, like Anarion and Keijima before him, Bathan will be put out to pasture soon as I cannot reconcile a character NOT being lawful stupid. I'll disappear for like, nine months and then out of nowhere a Lorekeeper will appear using nothing but a totem and cleave. His parents will have been brutally murdered by someone, and the vicious tropes will begin anew. It's awful, but someone has to be that guy!

• AzefelAzefel Singapore
    having things to code again

• These people who keep randomly popping in and throwing their artifacts at me to use. You guys are like guardian angels. It's awesome, thank you!!!
  • Getting to BE THE HERO (when scumbag Aleutia and Kanthari aren't around :<)

• Bathan said:
    Getting to BE THE HERO (when scumbag Aleutia and Kanthari aren't around :<)
    I'm pretty proud of our spontaneous defense.
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    pretty sure it's just my artis
  • IniarIniar Australia
    That I've been spending so little time on Imperian at the moment :)
  • You have ordered research of Obelisk Research level 5. This will cost 2400 shards to complete. 720000 gold has been
    deducted from the War budget.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• I feel like @Svorai is my favorite.

• IniarIniar Australia
    @Nyrohi will kill one of you. :(@Svorai, @Kanthari
  • Iniar said:
    @Nyrohi will kill one of you. :(@Svorai, @Kanthari
    That's what Hastati thought :o