Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• City leadership doesn't really affect the game too much anyways imo.  Every city has its downside, it's too expensive to leave cities because of the population's intelligence level, there are idiots abroad.  Just ignore everyone is the best way to deal with it.  This game has a lot of players, but sometimes it's best to just go solo, the things groups of people create can be mind blowingly retarded.

• edited October 2013
    Sarrius said:
    Admittedly, I am currently disillusioned with the game. I log in to handle the responsibilities of my job and then that's it.
    Read: "AM is no longer capable of reliably bringing overwhelming numbers to shardfalls, and they can't win without them."

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• I just don't like the way the game is going and have been. Even when we were dominating, I didn't feel like going to join them. It might have something to do with all my eggs being in the sect basket and my Easter Bunny never arriving.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Well - it kind of swings both ways on that, we don't need the shards for research, and so if we are just going to clean house with numbers - that's not a whole lot of fun or incentive to go. Now, everyone is either jumping the AM ship or going inactive and it's less fun to roll into a shardfall again because we'll just get steamrolled because everyone else outnumbers us so badly. While I have only been around a couple of months now, most of my fun actually comes from Kryss being, well, Kryss. Or getting jumped for being with people who have bounties on them. I tend to get plastered, but it's fun and I hope I'm getting better. But as a whole unit for events like shardfalls and the like, the AM ship is actually pretty stagnant right now. Apoloc has a good point with it being easier to focus a bit more individually right now, rather than trying to role with a group... I don't know how it is in the other circles, but in AM it's pretty rough when you look at the whole group of active people.
  • Ambrose said:
    Now, everyone is either jumping the AM ship or going inactive and it's less fun to roll into a shardfall again because we'll just get steamrolled because everyone else outnumbers us so badly.
    Now imagine this was your circle for like years.
  • Lionas said:
    Comic Book Men. It's basically Pawn Stars for geeks, but I can't stop watching it.
    In the last 3 days I watched every single episode available after reading about your comment. It really is a great fun show to pass the time. Thanks for mentioning it!

• I heart when brainstorming resonates so well with someone else that your super top secret projects are amazingly productive.
    (Scheming with @Svorai)
  • Hastati said:
    I heart when brainstorming resonates so well with someone else that your super top secret projects are amazingly productive.
    (Scheming with @Svorai)
    And how we finish each other's .....
  • Svorai said:
    Hastati said:
    I heart when brainstorming resonates so well with someone else that your super top secret projects are amazingly productive.
    (Scheming with @Svorai)
    ... sandwiches?
  • Hastati said:
    Svorai said:
    Hastati said:
    (Scheming with @Svorai)
    ... sandwiches?
    MMm yess....

ARE YOU READY IMPERIAN!?

• Svorai said:
    Hastati said:
    Svorai said:
    Hastati said:
    (Scheming with @Svorai)
    ... sandwiches?
    MMm yess....

ARE YOU READY IMPERIAN!?
    Jeremy sings, "Sugar how you get so fly?"
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited October 2013
    Being greeted with this on logging in:
    5 ) (2013/10/25 21:26) Iniar: "Hey Morves."
    6 ) (2013/10/25 21:27) Morves: "I'm being wrongly accused!"

& @Morves for bearing out his punishment well. And the subsequent ring chat. @Ahkan, @Raykel, @Katalina, @Lixan, @Caitryn, @Imriel
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Gives me vertigo just looking at it. Eesh!

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.

You couldn't force me up there at gunpoint. I'd rather get shot. 

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Man was not meant to be so high up in the air.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Sarrius said:
    Man was not meant to be so high up in the air.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felix_Baumgartner
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • You'll note that he came down from that height as quickly as he could, though. 

• I'm the only Imperian player higher than Dregaur. 

• edited October 2013
    <219H 213M> [-b db]
    Kliko nods gravely at his angel, and it begins to glare piercingly at you.

Mana     : 439/439

Thankfully there's no skills to determine someone's mana in this game. >:3

• That's spiritwrack, not absolve.
  • Nvm I are noob, I see.
  • Septus said:
    Nvm I are noob, I see.
    I see what you did there.

• AhkanAhkan Texas
    edited October 2013
    The irony in Magick doing what Anti-magick does to defend.

You cannot outrun or defeat:

Regardless, it turned out sort of fun.
  • Not sure how I got 11 kills when I spent most of the time capturing nodes. Here's a recap of the entire thing.

(Ring): Iniar says, "-----------Kills-----Deaths------------Kills----Deaths."
    (Ring): Iniar says, "Eldreth-----19---------2----Zarok-------7--------13--."
    (Ring): Iniar says, "Lionas------11 --------4----Aulani------6---------6--."
    (Ring): Iniar says, "Azefel------10---------3----Seraphyne---5---------7--."
    (Ring): Iniar says, "Ahkan-------10---------2----Hiramius----3---------3--."
    (Ring): Iniar says, "Dringle------9---------4----Kryss-------3---------6--."
    (Ring): Iniar says, "Mikihide-----5---------1----Lytharose---3---------6--."
    (Ring): Iniar says, "Raykel-------5---------3----Tikal-------2---------9--."
    (Ring): Iniar says, "Iniar--------5---------3----Gurn--------1---------4--."
    (Ring): Iniar says, "Giselle------1---------1----Alvetta-----1---------5--."
    (Ring): Iniar says, "Aleutia----------------1----Mercer------1---------5--."
    (Ring): Iniar says, "Raya-------------------4----Nyanko----------------5--."
    (Ring): Iniar says, "Lartus-----------------4----Icsellom--------------6--."

I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • It's probably a good thing for us that Imperian doesn't have a counter to the Lust ability
    :(
    “We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
  • edited October 2013
    Ahkan said:
    The irony in Magick doing what Anti-magick does to defend.

You cannot outrun or defeat:

Regardless, it turned out sort of fun.
    AFAIK, we didn't actually... Do that. Everyone just kind of showed up by themselves and found out there was an obelisk fight going on. 

• AzefelAzefel Singapore
    http://www.logsty.com/logs/JBKQI

beats afking for 1 hour
  • edited October 2013
    I tell you what, dying 13 times will really take it out of you.

• edited October 2013
    For those who might like Cookie Clicker but want more Walter White in it...

http://clickingbad.nullism.com/

Caution: May contain references that could be viewed as spoilers for people who haven't finished up to season 5.