Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• This classlead season is sweet.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • I <3 Loosh. I had a mision for you but i know youll carry it out down teh road
  • Valir said:
    I <3 Loosh. I had a mision for you but i know youll carry it out down teh road
    Suspicious :(
  • It was to kill the batman. It was very important last night. Less important now that sobriety has hit me. Carry on, Loosh. Still <3 you tho lol
  • Which starter?
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Fennekin, and I just got Charmander as well!
  • I heart thanksgiving and home made herb rolls and pie.

I especially heart guests that clean up afterwards and leave my kitchen cleaner than it was this morning.

Happy thanksgiving everyone. (From those of us in Canada.)
  • Comic Book Men. It's basically Pawn Stars for geeks, but I can't stop watching it.
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 

• Aulani said:
    I heart thanksgiving and home made herb rolls and pie.

I especially heart guests that clean up afterwards and leave my kitchen cleaner than it was this morning.

Happy thanksgiving everyone. (From those of us in Canada.)
    I suppose you get Christmas early too because you're closer to the North Pole.

Jeremy sings, "Sugar how you get so fly?"
  • That gif reminds me, Amy Poehler and her brother are going to do a comedy about living in Sweden. I'm sure I'll <3 it.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I <3 symlinking my PC and my Mac so now I have only one Mudlet profile - http://forums.mudlet.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1731
    V nice. 
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Khizan said:
    H:88/640 M:284/310 B:18 <--> <db>
    Incoming pandatrain! Choo chooooooo!
    You notice a mounted rider approaching from the distance.
    H:88/640 M:284/310 B:18 <--> <db>

Ohgod. We're dead.

H:1/640 M:275/310 B:10 <eb> <db> 
    Risca, riding a massive, wild tiger, quickly enters the room.
    He is followed by a noble kestrel.
    H:1/640 M:275/310 B:10 <eb> <db> 
    Risca moves to your side, ready to defend you against all foes.
    H:1/640 M:266/310 B:4 <-b> <db> 

Okay maybe not. 

Risca is the best.

wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • I heart @Isra for all things regarding the little event in Pabin!
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    You drew the shield of the mango tree and a flintlock.
    You fire at Iniar.
    It hit.
    Your treant gave Iniar addiction.

at least there are some things defilers are a bit stupid about on the other end of the spectrum :(
  • Oh by the way.. thanks for the quest honors on that. ;)
  • Eldreth said:
    ...that a simple bounty collection on Kodo turned into the hydra qhonours for our group because Raya kept stomping my universe maps (I hate Azefel) and we were too lazy to walk home
    You're welcome! :D

(I can honestly say, I had absolutely no idea what you guys were yelling at me for...and why Ahkan kept telling me to stop. :( )
  • Hey, we're locking in a room with a GIANT SNAKE with like EIGHT SNAKE HEADS.

Eldreth opens the door to get away from the freaking snake.

Raya slams it closed.

Rinse. Repeat.

The stuff of nightmares.
  • Ahkan said:
    Hey, we're locking in a room with a GIANT SNAKE with like EIGHT SNAKE HEADS.

Eldreth opens the door to get away from the freaking snake.

Raya slams it closed.

Rinse. Repeat.

The stuff of nightmares.
    I was totally trying to get us qhonors! And me a hydra-scale surcoat, because I knew I was going to get the last hit.
  • Uh-oh... I'm guessing from the LOL response I might be wishing for something I don't want?
  • That is putting it rather lightly, yes.

As far as I can tell, Kliko's specialties consist of incoherent rageissues and failing at Cleric.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• He was Templar a few days ago, at least for one fight that I saw. =]

• :( Kill me now... I was hoping to get Ithaqua out of the gutter a bit.
  • Ambrose said:

:( Kill me now... I was hoping to get Ithaqua out of the gutter a bit.

There's always Antioch...? Admittedly, I am currently disillusioned with the game. I log in to handle the responsibilities of my job and then that's it.
  • Yeah - I've definitely interacted with more fun, active people from Antioch. Just sucks because I've Argh Pee'd myself as pretty loyal Ithaquan. If things don't pick up though, I'm probably going to do something. I haven't seen any of the leadership in awhile now, Airamaya and Alonzo excluded (Sarciossis drops in to say hello, and that's about it :/ ) and so about the only thing I have going on is hopping on the Antioch train for shardfalls and the like and occasionally entertaining Brishi's raiding insanity.