After a conversation with a few people, I wonder what might help create a better RP encouraging environment in the game. To this end, I have some questions.
- How do you define RP? What does it look like to you?
- Is there RP that makes you want to not dip your toes in (the stuff that doesn't happen behind closed doors)?
- What kind of 'events' (these can be major or minor, admin-created or player-driven) or catalysts might encourage you to respond in character?
- Is there anything the admin or other players can do to help you RP?
- Anything else relevant to keeping you from participating in roleplay or developing your character's persona?