Skip to content

ToA Feedback (2014)

2»

Comments

• That would be worth it just so Svorai could dramatically reveal the secret ingredients
  • Leikara said:
    @ahkan - Aetolia does an iron chef cooking competition where anyone who enters (not just cooks) can compete to design something in like an hour using zany ingredients and it's hella fun. It's definitely possible, and very fun for crafters.

want
  • Leikara said:
    @ahkan - Aetolia does an iron chef cooking competition where anyone who enters (not just cooks) can compete to design something in like an hour using zany ingredients and it's hella fun. It's definitely possible, and very fun for crafters.
    That sounds absolutely awesome. It sounds a little bit like an IRE Chopped, and that show is a guilty pleasure. :(
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Sarrius said:
    That sounds absolutely awesome. It sounds a little bit like an IRE Chopped, and that show is a guilty pleasure. :(

I promise that if it does happen, I will cook the winner's stuff and post it in pictures(barring fantastical ingredients like mammoth and orc, but I'll get as close as possible).
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I want two more categories for designs: Over-The-Top/Fancy and Monstrous/Epic citadels.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • GabrielGabriel Fort Valley, Georgia US
    Gurn said:
    Sarrius said:

I promise that if it does happen, I will cook the winner's stuff and post it in pictures(barring fantastical ingredients like mammoth and orc, but I'll get as close as possible).
    Pork should be an acceptable substitute for orc, and human.
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Dog meat is cheap.