Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• Khizan said:
    I am rather dismayed to realize that I find the grammar errors in that log to be a worse crime than the context of that log. I mean, you can be as pervy as you want in your house and I don't care, but grammar is important, people.
    Well, its spread from Antioch, it looks like it is time  to aggressively quarantine the menace. That sort of poor grammar should no be allowed to  stand.  
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    What. You mean. This isn't how you do. A sentence. ? Dripping with sarcasm.
  • Menoch said:
    What. You mean. This isn't how you do. A sentence. ? Dripping with sarcasm.
    Better sarcasm than other options apparently.
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    I'm wondering how many genre's of promiscuousness went into that endeavor. I mean, it reminded me somewhat of Dane Cook's imaginative self-manipulation bits with flying shedevils and fornication.
  • As many as someone who has a character in a fantasy world in a private places wanting to live out sexual fantasies wants to do.

Seriously? This is like middle school/high school stuff, guys. Giggle giggle, they're having weird sex. 
  • Ignoring my urge to rant about how crappy it is to post logs of other people's private activities, especially when it's explicitly for the purpose of humiliating them: There are plenty of places to discuss this(nogfx, Bert, ring), the forums are, however, not an appropriate place for this discussion.
  • edited July 2013
    While its true that the forums are a place for this discussion, there has already been some really stupid discussion so I don't see an issue with such a discussion, but basically, I find the person who did that a really big ass****. Sure, they are mudsexing and its gross to some of you but honestly, that's just wrong. You might find it funny to post it on nogfx and make everyone laugh and watch but the person involved sees it and quits the game. They feel bad and guilty and ashamed. Be mature and don't post things like this, especially if someone is decent enough to do it privately rather than in public.

• edited July 2013

Dicene said:
    Ignoring my urge to rant about how crappy it is to post logs of other people's private activities, especially when it's explicitly for the purpose of humiliating them: There are plenty of places to discuss this(nogfx, Bert, ring), the forums are, however, not an appropriate place for this discussion.
    It's not abuse to laugh about something, sunshine. I didn't make the log. I didn't post the log. I didn't name anything that happened in the log. I just posted an I Heart post about the log.

Omg. Abuse! Call the police!

Furthermore, it's not the content that cracked me up. It's the fact that it's 2013 and people are STILL getting caught doing this. You all know the precautions you need to take to make sure you're alone. Why are you still stupid enough that you don't actually take them?

• Ragnar said:

Dicene said:
    Ignoring my urge to rant about how crappy it is to post logs of other people's private activities, especially when it's explicitly for the purpose of humiliating them: There are plenty of places to discuss this(nogfx, Bert, ring), the forums are, however, not an appropriate place for this discussion.
    It's not abuse to laugh about something, sunshine. I didn't make the log. I didn't post the log. I didn't name anything that happened in the log. I just posted an I Heart post about the log.

Omg. Abuse! Call the police!
    You'll be hearing from my lawyer!
  • I heart an Aliens movie marathon at 2am is still as good as it was years ago.

• They should have thrown an eye and be more careful, it was stupid of them. I don't know when I have ever revealed someone doing sexy to the whole public. 

Its the fact that it was revealed to everyone that is stupid. Those things have been done before and characters don't look back and laugh, they feel bad and not show up. If you are usually posting logs about someone losing/being bad, you are trying to make them feel humiliated and bad most of the time, like Menoch's recent post of Shaylei's issue, and Kliko's post about you and Lionas losing to him. It shows ego. You won, good. Congratulations. Now keep it to yourself. The same is for mudsex. You discovered. Now laugh about it and leave it out.  

Also its eye sigil

• Looks like it's time for Imp to introduce Achaean beds!
    Xeron said:
    Looks like it's time for Imp to introduce Achaean beds!
     Oh god. Do we even want to know?
  • Ahahah. It was so amazing, it took me to another plane of existence! (Mind blowing?)
  • I'm sure someone was blowin something.. Might not have been your mind though.
  • They're not even really arties, you can buy them with gold. Limit 2 people in at a time.

Though they did introduce an one-off auction bed that could fit -3- people at once. I wish I had paid attention to how much it ended up selling for.
  • edited July 2013

• I <3 this topic.

• Ziat said:
    They should have thrown an eye and be more careful, it was stupid of them. I don't know when I have ever revealed someone doing sexy to the whole public. 

Its the fact that it was revealed to everyone that is stupid. Those things have been done before and characters don't look back and laugh, they feel bad and not show up. If you are usually posting logs about someone losing/being bad, you are trying to make them feel humiliated and bad most of the time, like Menoch's recent post of Shaylei's issue, and Kliko's post about you and Lionas losing to him. It shows ego. You won, good. Congratulations. Now keep it to yourself. The same is for mudsex. You discovered. Now laugh about it and leave it out.  

Also its eye sigil

I bet they don't feel half as bad as poor As. I think the guy was bleeding at some point.
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Since I do read these forums, I would like to ask that you please move on from this. Great, you all had some great laughs at it. I'd like to ask nicely that you drop it now.
  • words fail me
  • Seraphyne said:
    Since I do read these forums, I would like to ask that you please move on from this. Great, you all had some great laughs at it. I'd like to ask nicely that you drop it now.
    I really doubt there's any malicious intent. It's kind of a rite of passage in some regards, getting caught and subsequently made fun of for intimate roleplay. I wouldn't worry about it.
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • edited July 2013
    You're in the magick circle, carry some eyes,  go to single exit room with a door, close the door and  throw eye at ground, use says in emotes if you don't want someone eavesdropping..  You'll be fine in the future.  

Also maybe if its a house change the room name to a generic celidon  room name.  I know its immersion breaking, but whatever.

Do your thing, ain't no one legit mad that you get down.  

• IniarIniar Australia
    Maybe it was our Voyeur belt connoisseur making their debut. Was that thing stopped by eye?
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • AhkanAhkan Texas
    edited July 2013
    Selthis said:
    You're in the magick circle, carry some eyes,  go to single exit room with a door, close the door and  throw eye at ground, use says in emotes if you don't want someone eavesdropping..  You'll be fine in the future.  

Also maybe if its a house change the room name to a generic celidon  room name.  I know its immersion breaking, but whatever.

Do your thing, ain't no one legit mad that you get down.  

You know what people hold a grudge for? When they get stuck with the crazy one. 
  • Wasn't no wingman plan that led you to 9 pages of glory, so its not always someone else's fault.
  • At least she had good grammar, jerk.