Skip to content

IronCon Resort

Check out the video of the location for this years IronCon. This is going to be EPIC! :) Cannot wait to meet all you funtastic people.

Only one ticket left for sale. 

Comments

• Has to be asked. What games, board or video, will be there?
  • I'm bringing Cards Against Humanity, so there's that.
    Jeremy sings, "Sugar how you get so fly?"
  • Taqja said:
    I'm bringing Cards Against Humanity, so there's that.
    Suddenly, I utterly regret not purchasing tickets.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Taqja said:
    I'm bringing Cards Against Humanity, so there's that.
    Oh snap. I almost bought that just for this. Glad I don't have to.

I will try to bring a couple. Catan, Carcassone, Ticket to Ride... Not sure I want to bring that many.

• So, my coworkers made a comment, and I am suddenly wondering -- if it's an estate -- might here be an espresso machine on the premises?
  • Alesud said:
    So, my coworkers made a comment, and I am suddenly wondering -- if it's an estate -- might here be an espresso machine on the premises?
    Will you be making us gourmet coffee? :D
  • I could be. I'm trying to find a good coffee shop in Vegas.
  • I could probably whip out my mad barista skills to make something yummy :)
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    oh snap, got some competition
  • Bunch of coffee drinking yuppies up in here.

• No idea on an espresso machine. Would be good to find one.

• Give me flame, a knife, and food, and I'll make delicious things. Not all of us work with drinks!
  • Unfortunately, I'm going to assume that no Man vs. Wild shenanigans are allowed. :(
  • @Gurn I can bring a box of matches for you.
  • Gurn is actually an awesome chef. And @Isra, I'll take that challenge. Latte art throwdown, Imperian style (no etching!).

I may try to figure out how to pack some coffee toys because apparently Las Vegas is a wasteland for good coffee.
  • Taqja said:
    Unfortunately, I'm going to assume that no Man vs. Wild shenanigans are allowed. :(

I always carry around a firestarting method, a multitool with a wood saw/awl, a good knife, and flashlights. Let's go survive/hunting out in the desert!

If you carry a MvW Gerber I'm going to be forced to laugh at you.
  • I'll bring pop-tarts, the true food of survivalists.
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • I can show you guys to good bars, since y'know, I live in Las Vegas.
  • Bathan said:
    I'll bring pop-tarts, the true food of survivalists.
    You have my toaster.

• Just bought Dominion today. Bringin' it.
  • And to help get you more excited.

• edited July 2013
    THERE IS A KITCHEN

CAN WE USE THAT KITCHEN

EDIT: Though the video is confusing. I'm not sure what is public areas and what is private super suites.
  • I am not sure what our rules for the kitchen will be yet for the general party goers. I will find out. We will not be allowing access to any of the rooms though. The producers and some of the volunteers will be staying there, and they will not be wanting people messing around in their rooms.

• Just sayin', if everyone wants to cut down on food costs I'd be willing to cook food in bulk.

For a certain small credit fee, of course.
  • @Jeremy I propose we hold a baking competition at least once. We all know who is going to win.

(it's not me)
  • Ah, no. No bulk food cooking this time around. Sorry.

• I'm trying to find a place to stay for Thursday evening so I can pick a cheaper flight. Anyone who might be willing and able to answer by later today would be appreciated.