Skip to content

Mudlet coding commisions

I have many years of experience with Lua and with Mudlet. I will accept small coding commissions for virtually any scripts you desire. We can work out a credit price based on your needs and my time. PM me for details.

Comments

• AzefelAzefel Singapore
    you're doing it wrong ;)
  • In what sense
  • That Azefel does it for free because he's bored, I reckon, and that many, many other people around will do it for free.
  • edited June 2013
    There's an existing thread that people ask for help in and includes a lot of utility things.

Azefel does sell some things, but they're rarely by request - more often, he thinks of something neat he needs, it's awesome, and people buy it from him.

The environment of people building things or helping to build things for other people is huge here, even if I've been lax in answering things lately myself.
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • Well this is the marketplace, a place for offering services. Not everyone who plays Imperian is interested in coding, or in learning coding. I have a service to offer. If Azefel wants to offer a similar service for free he's welcome to. I'm not doing anything wrong by posting here, offering to write personalized scripts to someone's exacting specifications for a reasonable fee.
  • You can certainly try. No one was implying you were morally wrong or something.

It's just that you're trying to sell a service in the same location others provide said service free of charge.
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    edited June 2013
    demonic pays for my artis, they kill me with my code.

I'm not sure which side of the fence I'm on :(