Skip to content

I HEART

edited October 2012 in General Discussion
I got mentioned in an events post! Woo.

Comments

• I heart the fun I had as Wildgraf, and how well things have gone on Bathan compared to Keijima or Anarion.
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • I heart these past few days in Imperian.

Being directly involved with the events, getting a lot of combat in, and now taking over as Wildgraf. I know my timing was bad for some parts, but I was able to be there at the end.
    Someone powerful says, "Its broken. No more pulling the guillotine."
  • I heart how real @Jeremy has been since his return. The way he speaks to the players on the forums and announce posts is less "IRE Robotic" and more "Hey guys I'm a player, but I run this thing too! What up holmes, and Khizan stop sending me bombs!" I don't know, just makes me feel like he listens and understands. Sort of like, "You guys think this? I'll throw this out there to test it, and see what comes of it." instead of, I don't know "IRE says this, so I'll come up with an excuse to say no and not even mention the player thoughts to IRE"

Keep rocking out Jeremy, the shift in the game has been awesome since your return.

• Jeremy's just a troll given control of a game.

Look at the event for example. Elaborate trolling.

(Love it)
  • Despite hating the event, I heart the finale. It was a good fight and well fought by both sides.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • I <3 all the compliments I got about my ability to be a "City leader" or on the "city council" I always feel like everyone hates what I do, but when I stepped down from Mukhtar I got a lot of tells and messages. I'm not sure if they were just being nice or not, but it still made me feel good.
  • Sarrius' RP

One of the few interactions I have RP wise. thanks @sarrius

• This hours long argument about the Horde and how Kinsarmar is like the Nazis. Especially comparing Kinsarmar to the Nazis. Thanks Abigail for dealing with us.
  • The return of Jeremy.

Since then, Imperian's been hipper, more badass and full of life.

Thanks.

• Ohm said:

Sarrius' RP

One of the few interactions I have RP wise. thanks @sarrius

Having just noticed this - I similarly heart Ohm for sometimes being Sarrius' friend and sometimes the guy who definitely hates what he is up to. Good stuff, @Ohm
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>

• You are wielding a shimmering amethyst claymore in your hands.
    You are holding:
    a metallic desublimator, 26 dark, oaken pipes, a brumal mehteh, a silver
    tinderbox, a black canvas satchel, an ivory figurine, 2 keys, an inscribed
    quartz prism, a curved sabre, an ornate white-fawn tower shield, a demon
    statuette, a mechanical hammer, a festive sparkling giftbag, an inscribed
    malachite needle, 912 tower shield shaped vials, 7 linseeds.
    You are wearing:
    a hunter's belt, the Gauntlet of the Inescapable, a pair of rugged steel-toed
    boots, a set of diamond bracelets, a suit of emerald hued fullplate, a
    Truesilver Ring, a steelweave surcoat, an icy blue runic ring, a leather
    falconry glove, a pair of emerald hued greaves, a pair of emerald hued
    vambraces, a fur-lined cloak, a shining steel bracer, a rugged brown saddle
    pack.
    You have 53 types of items in the Rift.
    You possess 974 items and are carrying no gold.

I heart how clean that inventory looks now. :3

‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • why do you have 900+ vials?
  • More vials means more elixirs which in turn means you have to refill less.

• Same reason I got like 20 pipes!

• Apoloc said:
    Same reason I got like 20 pipes!
    Just get the token ones, problem solved. No lighting, no refilling. No running out of laurel, lovage, linseed.

• edited October 2012
    You are wielding a truesilver shield in your left hand and a runic elemental staff in your right hand.
    You are holding:
    a Deathglory orb, a spyglass, a worry stone, a set of harmonious crystalline chimes, a shimmering orb, a finely-crafted dreamcatcher, a shimmering lattice, a lantern, a key, 5 flame-shaped sigils, 2 monolith sigils, a Customization token, 300 silver vials, 30 silver pipes, 3 silver tinderboxes.
    You are wearing:
    a bag of stasis, a dark leather shoulder scabbard, a glass bubble, a silver barbell earring, a simple silver necklace, a necklace of purity, an interlaced trinket, a brooch of Thanatos, 4 thin silver rings, a toxic ring of pestilence, a flowing silk magicians shirt, a pair of black feminine trousers, fingerless Mage gloves, dark leather boots, an eldritch robe.
    You have 45 types of items in the Rift.
    You possess 370 items and are carrying no gold.

Yep, I'm slightly OCD. :|
  • You are holding:
    27 keys, a sturdy quiver of rugged leather, 2 ivory figurines, 63 iron vials,
    74 green glass vials, a Hunter's cloak, 12 preserved letters, a pig shaped
    pack, 37 elven-crafted vials, 3 throwing axes, a black pearl-shaped vial, a
    starry black leather armband, 9 simple oaken pipes, 2 moldering scrolls, a
    shimmering suit of full plate armour, a festive holiday stocking, 2
    ornately-carved ivory pipes, 2 simple isan vials, a gem of cloaking, 2
    spiralled sinn vials, a long, sharp dagger, a star jasmine etched silver vial,
    a spherical milky-red vial, a stone mortar, 2 snake-entwined sinn vials, 2 eye
    sigils, a soot-blackened tinderbox, a key-shaped sigil, a silk galaxy blanket,
    a vial of a dancing dryad, 2 plain silver vials, 2 sinn quill vials, a plain
    metal pitcher, 13 pocketbelts, 87 elegant black roses, an undersized grey rat,
    a small herb pot, a ring of pestilence, 3 cylindrical sinn vials, a symmetrical
    ringed vial, 19 primitive frost wyrm vials, a snow blossom-swept vial of
    silver, 3 simple yellow cups, a whirlwind of the storm, a lucky clover, 2
    scented baubles, a green and black tartan kilt, a stained glass vase, 30 small
    purple vials, a black diamond-shaped vial, a rolled scroll, 3 blackened
    conflagration vials, a Heartwood Bow, 2 wooden star-laden rings, a hunter's
    spear, a simple sinn serpent vial, 2 polished white vials, a small black vial,
    a Deathglory orb, a money pouch, 2 stained glass vials, a dark black vial with
    silver stars, 5 hefty shovels, a plain wooden goblet, 20 patterned gold vials,
    2 curved sabres, 2 silver Eloweian obelisk vials, a sapping charge, 2 sapphire
    raindrop vials, a purpleheart wood vial of spring, 2 shiny black-painted sinn
    vials, 6 flintlocks, a dirk-etched isan vial, a vial depicting a hunting dog, a
    delicately carved stone pipe, a tiny obelisk-shaped vial, a dried out tongue, a
    realistic artic wolf doll, a shifting mirror, an iridescent inkpot, a runic
    totem, a plate helm, a pair of plate greaves, a pair of plated vambraces, a
    suit of splint mail, a flexible leather glove, 2 wooden vials, 4 cannon balls,
    10 ballista shots, 13 wooden vials, a woven redwood flower basket, a serpentine
    vial, a sinn vial, an acid-etched tribal bone vial, a sapphire-dusted vial, an
    intricately carved potions vial, 2 claymores, a Rafe doll, an elegant white
    letter, 17 buckets, a Covante vial, an ominous-looking claymore, the corpse of
    Xolde, 5 corpses of a giant tarantula.

I'm not. I don't even know where half these things come from-- And I'm pretty sure I have a couple useless artifacts jumbled in there somewhere that I pull and forget about.
  • Looking at your inventory makes me want to post in I HATE.
  • That no matter how much I try and how long I seemingly go away, I always end up playing Imperian again.
  • @Gurn you need a keyring. Also the fact that you have 5 shovels and 17 buckets amuses me.

• Artifact shovels are the way forward.
  • Garryn.

"No."
  • Kari said:
    @Gurn you need a keyring. Also the fact that you have 5 shovels and 17 buckets amuses me.

I carry 50 usually.

I put out forest fires. Like some mystical bear.
  • @Jorachim Only you can prevent wild fires.

• Jorachim said:
    I carry 50 usually.

CAST FREEZE AT GROUND.

Buckets are for losers. :>
  • Abigail said:
    Jorachim said:
    I carry 50 usually.

CAST FREEZE AT GROUND.

Buckets are for losers. :>
    Magick is for the weak.

Also, that takes balance. Dousing doesn't.
  • Yeah, but dousing takes water.  :)>-
  • Abigail said:
    Yeah, but dousing takes water.  :)>-
    Which is only a problem if you don't have a million buckets.
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • Lionas said:
    Abigail said:
    Yeah, but dousing takes water.  :)>-
    Which is only a problem if you don't have a million buckets.
    Buckets cost money!