Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• You have played for a total of 463 days, 14 hours and 50 minutes.

Just Gurn. Not including my alts. I actually can't tell if I <3 or hate this, because some part of me wonders what I'd be capable of if I spent all that time doing something else...
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania

I thought whom resided as describing a group or collection of people, such as "Who is that?" against "Whom do you know here?"

I'm probably wrong, but figured I'd put in my two cents regardless.

• You use "who" when discussing the subject (the person taking the action) and "whom" when discussing the object.
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • You're wrong. :p

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

Ah, thank you. Makes sense now.

• Now that you have a newfound skill, put it to the test!

http://grammar.quickanddirtytips.com/staticcontent/who-versus-whom-quiz.aspx
    edited May 2013

http://youtu.be/hRMRCeQBAKI

Is this you Lionas?

PS: How the hell do you embed videos here?

• Copy the URL, right click in the edit box, Paste Raw.
  • The full URL, not a shortened (youtu.be) version.
    Thanks
  • credittttssssss (that I don't know what to spend on. make a new tradeskill, damnit :( )
  • Better include those custom soaps we discussed! *peer*
  • Eusto said:
    credittttssssss (that I don't know what to spend on. make a new tradeskill, damnit :( )
    I'd love to!
    Can AM and demonic have journals please, while you're coding new tradeskills? :(
  • Not sure I really heart it but I do find it amusing that zombie invasion seemed natural to me as it started next day after I finished watching The Walkind Dead season 3 in 3 days.
  • Gurn said:
    You have played for a total of 463 days, 14 hours and 50 minutes.

Just Gurn. Not including my alts. I actually can't tell if I <3 or hate this, because some part of me wonders what I'd be capable of if I spent all that time doing something else...
    You have played for a total of 426 days, 4 hours and 23 minutes. This is with nearly 2 years long absense too.
  • Now, how much of that time was also idling time?
  • I don't idle, I guard the gate. EVERWATCHFUL!
  • Didn't ever think I'd be able to say this, especially with how much I liked easy, sit-on-your-ass Demon's Pass before its revamp. But I can honestly say I love the new Demon's Pass now that Moroi(Moroiae?) and Tobias have been added. I think the initial problem everybody had with it was the lack of a prize at the end(even though I guess it was planned all along, just not implemented until after ToA), but those delicious Moroi are enough for me to endure a few minutes of zombie jesters/lumberjacks.

The area, and wave system in general, works great for group bashing, but it's also doable solo(Aspect without artifacts) if you're willing to take your time and cheese (or avoid) clots when you need to. The turn-ins aren't great like Khous, but they're not completely negligible either. The last wave is actually enjoyable because you legitimately value the Moroi for the massive quest/overall experience you can get from them. It repops quickly, after which it's back to grinding through more waves to get to the prize at the end. I think it's a great example of how a wave bashing area should play and if Necropolis is going in the same direction and getting some sort of reward (high-worth quest turn-in mobs like Moroi, or boss mob(s) with nice experience/gold/temp arti), then I'm looking forward to seeing whatever you guys have in store.

Also. I absolutely don't feel bad about putting the world at risk of another Bilespreader invasion just to get this:

The White Stuff
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nicoletto has explained that he is using the horde eggs to perform some kind of test using the albumin of a the egg. He has graciously offered a reward for your assistance in this matter.

Quest Status:         Active
    Area:                 the Gongen Mountains
    Personal Completions: 1
    Total Completions:    1
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • We have more coming for Demon's Pass!

• This event. Come to me, delicious zombie xp.

I need to buy a flintlock.
  • I also heart all the undead, so I could get the 10k undead kills achievement faster

• AhkanAhkan Texas
    edited May 2013
    Event just got cooler.
  • This makes me miss my customized artifact flintlock.
  • edited May 2013
    Iluv said:
    This makes me miss my customized artifact flintlock.
    I have a solution.
  • Eusto said:
    Iluv said:
    This makes me miss my customized artifact flintlock.
    I have a solution.
    I have a better solution..