Skip to content

Mudbot for Imperian

Hello, Does anyone know if Mudbot works on Imperian.. Or, of a location to get it from for Imperian? As I've done a few google searchs and didn't get no results on where to download it IF Imperian has one..

Thanks in advanced

Comments

• Jimery said:
    Hello, Does anyone know if Mudbot works on Imperian.. Or, of a location to get it from for Imperian? As I've done a few google searchs and didn't get no results on where to download it IF Imperian has one..

Thanks in advanced
    Mudbot was originally written FOR Imperian. The official download page is http://sourceforge.net/projects/imts/ but someone may have a more up to date version available for you.
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • thank you, I have an updated one but needed to know really if anything I should change for it to work with Imperin as its for another mud. I'll download it and see, Thank you again
  • By the way, so IMTS can show a proper prompt without endurance/willpower, assuming you are tech savvy enough to recompile it, go look in the function 'handle_atcp', around line 3246, and modify the following.

From this:

sscanf( body, "H:%d/%d M:%d/%d E:%d/%d W:%d/%d NL:%d/100",
            &a_hp, &a_max_hp, &a_mana, &a_max_mana,
            &a_end, &a_max_end, &a_will, &a_max_will, &a_exp );

change it to

sscanf( body, "H:%d/%d M:%d/%d NL:%d/100",
        &a_hp, &a_max_hp, &a_mana, &a_max_mana, &a_exp );

I don't know if IMTS still packs a healing module though (think that Whyte said it would be removed) but if it does, I can post up a data file up to date.
  • edited May 2013
    The latest I found on sourceforge had dropped everything but the mapper and Lua, if I remember correctly. Edit: darn it, autocorrect.
  • well I'm only looking for the map side of Mudbot.. not the curing side.. Thanks tho..
  • That's what I said was still there? Curing/combat/voter has been dropped. Mapper and Lua are the only parts still around in IMTS.
  • I have the healing module source. What I'm NOT sure if it is still compatible with that version of IMTS.