Skip to content

New Forums

2»

Comments

• @Lionas You're the only friend you'll ever have.
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • Too bright! Would it be possible to get a light text on dark background theme or something, since I understand there are those that prefer reading off a bright background.

• Isn't there a way to make it where you have 3-4 skin options. So if people prefer dark writing on light back-ground. Light writing dark background. Etc. Or "Upload your own". I dunno
  • Kari said:
    Isn't there a way to make it where you have 3-4 skin options. So if people prefer dark writing on light back-ground. Light writing dark background. Etc. Or "Upload your own". I dunno
    Sorry, Vanilla Forums have no way to offer other themes.
    Kryss said:
    Too bright! Would it be possible to get a light text on dark background theme or something, since I understand there are those that prefer reading off a bright background.
    I am going to slightly darken the background soon. Just been too busy lately.

• Can you possibly somehow alter the fact that we all get notified we were tagged in a post, when people are just quoting a post we WERE tagged in?
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Can we get a subforum for scripting please?
  • Sure, added!
  • Bitchin. thanks!
  • Not that it's a big deal, but when you mouse over the stars next to someone in the two-star range, "Goblin" is misspelled as "gobin".
  • Lalitana said:
    Not that it's a big deal, but when you mouse over the stars next to someone in the two-star range, "Goblin" is misspelled as "gobin".
    Where are there stars?
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • I thought I was the only one seeing that.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Vanilla says they're aware of the problem and are working on a fix. In the meantime, I've disabled the WYSIWYG editor as a temporary "fix" for now.
  • I preferred the old forums, before the home website one.
  • Odd question - did you guys fiddle with the display code of certain font functions on the forums itself and written posts? Namely, the Bold function?

Bold now looks like this.
  • No, I don't think we fiddled with anything. That's not to say that Vanilla themselves didn't fiddle with it, but I don't think any of us played with it.