Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

• Welcome to the 'annoying room effect' club.
  • edited March 2013
    I just noticed Juran has 1337 player kills as of right now.
  • http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2306299/?ref_=sr_1

New show I just watched the pilot for. I feel it has a lot of potential and since I'm a massive fan of the subject matter, I'm very excited. :)

I mean, afterall, my character is named after this guy.

• I love medical science.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Haha, yah. I remember being in Phys Ed with Erasmus arguing about what we wanted to roll. I was going to go Druid so I could sell herbs and get credits. Erasmus was going to get Mage GM and get credits there. Crazy how time flies.
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • I think I'd be willing to give up all my credit wealth to be able to reset the clock and go back to the way things were and do it all over again.

• edited March 2013

You'd quite possibly regret it. 

The days of the Imperian Iliad were pretty awesome for me, but I was Ajax. It would quite possibly be less fun for you, Mr. Unnamed Soldier(third from the left, second row).

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• It might be hard for you to believe, but I thoroughly enjoyed my early years of Imperian, and I didn't have to be a top tier combatant to appreciate it.

Remarkably, not everyone wants to be Khizan. :>

Of course, it wouldn't be the same without all the people that were around back then. I feel that Imperian lost something special with the departure of several specific people. I'm sure everyone has their own list of who they miss from the glory days.

• The game is in a better place than it was back then. There's more to do, people are nicer, the game population is stronger.

The only thing to 'miss' is that people have more credits now, so the top end is a higher 'end' than it used to be.
  • Could be a case of rose tinted goggles, sure. But I don't really believe it is.

Either way, I heart Imperian. Then and now.

• MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Ragnar said:

It might be hard for you to believe, but I thoroughly enjoyed my early years of Imperian, and I didn't have to be a top tier combatant to appreciate it.

Remarkably, not everyone wants to be Khizan. :>

Of course, it wouldn't be the same without all the people that were around back then. I feel that Imperian lost something special with the departure of several specific people. I'm sure everyone has their own list of who they miss from the glory days.

You know, I often wonder how much of the plaer base is made up of the people who played this in their early teens
  • I was a teenager when I started playing, and now on the verge of 26 in a month.

• I started playing my original character, Nisha, when I was 17. I'm now an OLD.
  • Started my first character when I was a freshman in high school. I graduated in 07 lol. be 24 on the 13th :D
  • I can already tell that I heart @Osila . :)
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Sarrius said:
    I can already tell that I heart @Osila . :)
    She seems pretty cool.
  • Labil said:
    I don't know what to think about the fact that I started playing at the current age of some of you.
    I so know what you mean
  • Cadra. :3

• VelionVelion California, USA
    Riding the highway in 85 degree weather. <3 my ninja.
    Finding out how bards burst damage works on group combat.
  • The return of Isra and Akos the most awesome Raven in all the lands.

Finally coding seperate functioning stances for a wide variety of offensive combat