Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• That chocolate sauce stuff that you put on Ice cream and it goes hard and yum and tasty and good.

• I didn't read any of the big ass posts you guys wrote but here's the initial on how it begin (I hate how Gurn keeps going to the forums to rage)

Obelisk happened, a few of us got bountied

AM comes in with a few people, kills anyone they can with the bounty, goes

Greggory comes in and starts wasting siege repeatedly

Juran gets talked too, he says the group came for bounties but Greggory came for fun and he will favour him for his creativity

I'm like, ok whatever they got their bounty they won't try again

I log in and find we've been raided two more times. People barely had any bounties at that time

I log in during work and notice Juran wasting cannons. I get angry and tell him I'll raid back (That tell he posted) and we had a bigger conversation then that tell, in which Juran tried to tell me ITS WAR and I kept telling him how he's provoking it

It all started

I enjoy wars, I don't mind dying a billion times if I have too and I have no issue with this. However, you need to have a sense of responsibility. AM has been good in this sense that they aren't attack our newbies but I'm pretty sure if I raid, you'll likely attack every single person. If I enjoy war, that doesn't mean everyone does and it will mean most will whine and rage at me to stop it. 

I was enjoying the 4v4 sort we were having for two days until this started, which again I'm completely fine but a few aren't, particularly Gurn so its very unlikely I'll provoke this more.
    Defending is fun as well

• You should've read. We covered all this already. :P
  • Woah. I didn't know we had a double header scheduled this weekend...
  • edited February 2013
    Because Ziat didn't read nothin'.

┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)
  • (Clan): Aulani says, "Darin, you'll always be special now. [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Assassin' Achievement! You have slain Darin."

I heart always helping someone in need. :P

• I was sitting at 99 kills for much too long.

I heart the little lovebird. It's adorable.
  • Your wounds cause you to bleed 67 health. With 'smart' clotting. 

I love the lack of coordination. (though there was no lack of "spam all the bleeds")
  • 67 with two outriders spamming slash and wolf ent. Not really as bad as it sounds. Just saying.

• AhkanAhkan Texas
    edited February 2013
    (one longslash, one qjab) - oops. Especially when we have to remember that's at least 300-400 damage being set up in two attacks (post clotting)
  • I'm not getting back into this again. Especially when your circle is the only one that uses a hard counter to blood freeze anyway(looking at you Iluv). Class leads are here now. Suggest whatever changes you want and hope for the best I suppose.

• edited February 2013

Delrayne said:
    I'm not getting back into this again. Especially when your circle is the only one that uses a hard counter to blood freeze anyway(looking at you Iluv). Class leads are here now. Suggest whatever changes you want and hope for the best I suppose.
    You mean the one that everyone has in intimidate?  (know you're talking about cowardice, but basically the same mechanic. but that is a pretty bad argument)
  • Selthis said:

Delrayne said:

I'm not getting back into this again. Especially when your circle is the only one that uses a hard counter to blood freeze anyway(looking at you Iluv). Class leads are here now. Suggest whatever changes you want and hope for the best I suppose.

You mean the one that everyone has in intimidate?  (know you're talking about cowardice, but basically the same mechanic. but that is a pretty bad argument)

Deadeyes Cowardice is different. It requires no pet and is likely much much faster.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • edited February 2013
    Sarrius said:
    Deadeyes Cowardice is different. It requires no pet and is likely much much faster.
    Achieves the same goal.  Minorly different qualifiers  does not invalidate the fact that everyone has access to it. 

I get it. Del doesn't want to give up Bloodfreeze. But something has gotta change and  running to defend it every time someone complains about it just reinforces the appearance of trying to cover up. 

Note:  not just saying AM does it. Every side does.  Its just been more  egregious because Bloodfreeze has been around for months at this point.

• Woah ho ho, we have malignists?
  • edited February 2013
    The presence of Diabolists is a myth.

@Selthis Note:  not just saying AM does it. Every side does.  Its just been more  egregious because Bloodfreeze has been around for months at this point.
    Well, until I mentioned it, aparently no one of those in the Beta considered a bad idea that most of Hunter's cure-blocking skills were basically permanent, like old limb damage.

• I don't consider intimidate a bad argument because everything we do pretty much revolves on the wyrm's presence. Hell even if we want to change from a bleed tactic to a shatter tactic we have to have the wyrm's presence there just to start that setup much less finish it. I may be way off base here but outside of ouros and Seraphs I haven't seen another profession rely so heavily on their animal for it to be just dismissed so easily. Though I'm sure there will be plenty of references to other classes, and if a good enough point is made i'll concede to it.

• Any sort of mechanism that makes a fight degrade into this

cowardice
    summon
    cowardice
    summon
    cowardice
    summon

is bad.
  • Same with Banishment and demons.
  • Iluv said:
    Same with Banishment and demons.
    I would contest this comparison. Outrider genuinely requires the presence of an icewyrm for ANY 1v1 fight, not just a successful one. That said, it was my intention to make the icewyrm difficult to intimidate. I'm not going to suggest that a classlead furthering that goal would definitely be approved, but I'll always encourage you guys to file reports you think need to happen.
  • My post was in response to Ahkan's post. The mechanic of banish demon/summon demon until I run out of essence is a bad mechanic.
  • Ahkan said:
    Any sort of mechanism that makes a fight degrade into this

cowardice
    summon
    cowardice
    summon
    cowardice
    summon

is bad.
    shield
    raze
    shield
    raze
    shield
    raze
  • AhkanAhkan Texas
    edited February 2013
    Touch shield: 3.6s-4.6s
    Raze: 2s
    Razeslash: Your dsl balance (for me, 2.09)

It's more like shield, rsl, dsl, shield, rsl, dsl. With good toxins it's like shield, rsl, dsl, shield, rsl, dsl, dsl dsl dsl.

Unless you have a claymore. Then your day sucks. But hey, claymore-naught isn't made for 1v1. You usually do sabre first and finish claymore, but there's more effective ways to finish.
  • So that's why Bathan isn't married?
  • edited February 2013
    The wyrm ways 400 pounds without stamina training, I'll try and train mine in stamina today for it's max weight, assuming no one kills it in a fight if I die...Based on that it's easily intimidate-able by arti pets or any pet worth getting for intimidation purposes.

Edit: I'm assuming weight is what determines intimidate success rates.

• Then comes Bathan's rhino, and all bets are off.
  • edited February 2013
    Labil said:
    Then comes Bathan's rhino, and all bets are off.

And we have had the evidence emerge in a previous debate on this issue to support your statement (much to the shame of my owl)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8BF0dl3SAs

“We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
  • VelionVelion California, USA
    Since this is an I <3 thread(which seems to be easily forgotten), I <3 Eusto:

I've also converted the following mobs to use the turnin system:
     - Iluien, who buys Crevonix's creatures. As a result, the non-Magick restriction on selling those corpses has been lifted.