Skip to content

I HEART

1143144145146147149»

Comments

• I <3 reading all the classleads, and then wonder when someone is going to post something about Magick profs needing to be nerfed.
  • Thanks, @Infin
  • I heart me some commissions.

Fanglor and Caitryn
  • wait, has @Fanglor been bashing naked this whole time?
  • edited August 2019
    Lartus said:
    wait, has @Fanglor been bashing naked this whole time?
    ...Yes. Clothing is an affront to the naturalness of fur. 
  • edited September 2019
    I'm going to keep posting these cause they're related damnit. MORE comission, this one is directly related! @Rokas stands at the back with @Zasha on the left and Fanglor on the right. The Vulzariv Pack Founders.

• Fanglor said:
    I'm going to keep posting these cause they're related damnit. MORE comission, this one is directly related! @Rokas stands at the back with @Zasha on the left and Fanglor on the right. The Vulzariv Pack Founders.

I picture them all trying quite hard to hold still for a very serious picture...

...then suddenly a deer runs by, and this happens. That’s Infin chasing. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3GRSbr0EYYU

• MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    edited November 2019
    That in between client work and app coding, that I find time to still play a game I've been playing since I was 16 years old. <3 you Imperian.

Just finished this! 
  • I <3 finding really amazing coffee shops while travelling. If you're in MPLS and want coffee (and/or board games) stop by Steamship. It is a good place.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
    Enjoying assassin as much as I did old diabolist before deadeyes was taken away <3
  • Skuf has been pretty quick at responding to pesky issues and such. <3
  • The activity
    of the city
    of the ciiiii-iii-iityyyyy
  • Hero mode is legit
  • Much love to the help I've been extended since joining Kinsarmar. In no specific order, @Kamamul , @Quasimei, @Ruga, @Galt, and especially @Pellerin, who made the grave mistake of allowing me to be his protege. 
  • It's the dumbest thing, but I enjoy knowing how to order clothing when you look at yourself. Have to drop everything involved, and pickup/wear in the order you want it to appear.
  • surstromming
  • bashing I like the bashing.