Skip to content

Returning player

Hello. It has been a long time since I have logged onto my character and was wondering if someone could help me identify the items I have. They are the only things that haven't decayed since last time I was around.

A Wand of Muskrat Transformation, 9 gleaming phylacteries, an icicle-shaped bell, a volcano-shaped amulet, a golden chain.

Thanks.

Comments

• the phylacteries are something you can open for chance at loot the wand seems like a limited promotional item that lets you turn someone into a muskrat and the rest are all parts to customizational items.
  • Thanks. Still not sure how to use the wand, or the items. Also opened those phylacteries and now I got a bunch of stuff, some of which I have no clue what they are for. 2 black cat's tails, a green shell of lethargy, a fragment of a simple toolkit, a fragment of an octopus idol, a fragment of a gopher idol. The fragments at least have a help file, the other items...well, nothing I can find. Also got an anklet of dashing, which I know what that is.
  • The tails are a bashing item used to debuff big boss monsters. The toolkit disables traps. The shell is thrown at people for a variety of effects, like Mario Kart.
  • When you throw the blue shell at someone, they better recite this haiku back to you:

Are you kidding me
    Who the f*** threw that blue shell
    I will f*** you up