Skip to content

Thanks for the Roleplay!

In order to encourage Roleplay a bit in Imperian, I'm making this thread as a place people can pop into to give a shout-out or thanks to someone they've interacted with in-game.

Had good RP? Throw someone a tag in this thread and show them appreciation!
Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote

Comments

• I have a couple of callouts I want to make.

First is Ryse for being generally in good fun all around. His cheering people on at the racegame had me in stitches and it is but one example among many.

Canavas, Lux, and Toi are on that list as well for their character's personalities, personal philosophies, and other such things. Their RP comes out in every interaction I have with them.

Zubayr has been pretty classy as well, from enemy discussions on the nature of conflict resolution to some other interactions I'm aware of.

Calanthe gets a point or two for being a noncom and resolving her bounty by plopping a table outside of Antioch's gates and setting up an impromptu teashop that she played out.
  • @Lartus gave me a wonderful RP time last night letting me follow him around and taking me into the Authlair and generally being a lot of fun IC despite me not even having a description yet and I really appreciate it. Also @Arach, and @Akeal. Even short RP is good RP!
  • @Lartus is a treat.