Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Clueless

1575859606163»

Comments

• GaltGalt Member, Beta Testers Posts: 297 ✭✭✭
    Last I checked you can be bountied for turning leylines.

Shardfalls are the exception to bounties, pk, etc - Not the rule. Everything else, unless specifically stated otherwise, you can be hunted down for later. This includes attacking people at caravans, turning leylines, raiding, obelisks etc. 
  • LachlanLachlan Member Posts: 18
    You're trying to add PK reasons to a system that doesn't really encourage it.

If it was intended that every time you changed a leyline you were open to retribution, than we'd get a warning about someone attacking a leyline - not a message that the leyline was swapped. It's not even like swapping leylines hurts a city - it "hurts" a circle, and saying that is just opening it up to all the members of a circle putting a bounty up for it.

But hey, if I'm wrong - guess I'll start putting up bounties for you guys when I see you at leylines and caravans, and will encourage Antioch/Ithaqua to do the same :smile:
    RokasLiahn
  • LartusLartus Member Posts: 470 ✭✭✭
    Can we get an admin to clarify this stuff? @Dec @Eoghan 
    edited September 2019
    Caravans only count if you're contesting them.

You cannot bounty people just for doing them, but if you actually fight over them, sure, go ahead - If you're doing caravans and someone attacks you over it, that is. Not if you just sit in a council, farsee or scan spam and notice others doing them. 

As for leylines, it's worth noting that some of us have ways to check who's influenced a leyline within a decent time frame. I'm one of those people who can check that! Fun, right?

Edit: Whilst we're asking for clarification, @Dec @Eoghan What's the admin stance on people sitting in unstarted bloodbaths to avoid attacks? Khandava, Ithaqua and Antioch have all been doing this. Opening a bloodbath, never starting it, and letting people just join it to AFK in total safety.
    Gjarrus
  • LartusLartus Member Posts: 470 ✭✭✭
    @Galt , when you said that you checked last time. Who did you check with? What was the message they sent you about bounties and leylines?
    edited October 2019
    As the issues are now dismissed and the bounties still stand, it seems you can be hit with a bounty or otherwise hunted for turning leylines.

BixRyc
  • RokasRokas Member Posts: 174 ✭✭✭
    It's utter ****, but Galt's right.
    Bix
  • SwaleSwale Member Posts: 319 ✭✭✭
    Did IRE reduce prices across all games on big credit packages?  It looks that way.  For example, a 5000 credit package with no sale/elite added used to be $1374.99, and is now $962.49.  
  • Aeterna SilphiumAeterna Silphium Member Posts: 11
    @Swale January promo is 30% off
    Swale