Hello, all! I'm making this thread as a general discussion
of Daily Credit generation.
The sort of feedback I'm looking for here includes comments on the current methods of generation (do they work? are they broken? are some too easy? some too hard?) as well as suggestions for new methods of generation. Keep in mind when suggesting new methods that the goal here is still for the full generation of all 20 credits to take somewhere between 1 and 2 hours (closer to the 2 hour side than the 1 hour side) for all players.
With that laid out, let's hear some feedback!
The current methods of gaining Daily Credits as of the time of this post (or edit) (2019-11-12 0334EST):
- Killing bosses
- Summoning a Plague
- Controlling a Monolith
- Being a Champion
- Killing mobiles (bashing)
- Harvesting Shards in a Shardfall (reportedly broken since release)
- Winning a Fight Club match
- Losing a Fight Club match
- Capturing a Leyline
- Plundering a Caravan
- Getting 90% or better toward a Fishing Record
- Participating in a Maze Game
- Participating in a Memory Game
- Completing certain quests
- Throwing a Chargebomb (to attack an Obelisk)
- Capturing an Obelisk Node
- Winning certain scheduled Arena Events
- Completing spawnwave areas.
- Participation in certain ToA games.
- Receiving any new QHONORS (that you didn't previously have).
- Being RECOGNISEd by another player
- Having a design approved (can only be earned once per day)