Skip to content

Hves Micro transactions Ruined the concept of Anti-Magick?

How does one argue that magick is bad when I have a statue that summons meteors decks of cards. How can I say zombie summoning demoners are evil when I have a costume that summons ghosts. I hate magic, but I have this super cool magic scepter. Your Holocaust spell is evil, but my holocaust bomb is super natural. I have hundreds of magic beans...

Comments

• @Xzerizenabel , it's not magic beans. It's science beans. If you are wondering how they work? Nanomachines! 
  • Magick in Imperian isn't the same as Magic in other games (or the concept IRL). There can be metaphysical effects that don't take their source from Magick, if their source isn't Broken Diachaim.

The undead stuff is a bit of a push though, yeah...
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • I complained noisily about the undead war-bear until it got tweaked, because it makes no sense for people to have unless they're in demonic or a rogue.

Also, the eternal card was originally a demon, but that got changed to be circle-neutral. So if something does seem to stand out, you can always ask the admin for clarification. That said, magick in Imperian isn't just any effect that's not directly physical - it's effects and methods that rely on a specific power source.