Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• Not just to the administration as far as I heard, that was half the problem.
  • BronachBronach Bronach
    My comment was directed to the CONTENT and MESSAGE of the action, and not to the PROCEDURE. I'm expressing my support here of someone who I felt was trying to make a positive difference in raising the level of the game.
  • Hard disagree. She took steps to ruin a person's character, and it's hard to say she did it from a place of unselfishness and integrity when her actions indicate paranoia. The damage done to the character and the person behind it will outlast her "sacrifice" (assuming it's not permanent).
  • Hmmm... interesting choice of words to use for sure when she decided to attempt to ruin someones character as an actual person... the Infin I know doesn't do stuff like that and is pretty good at keeping things between characters separated... makes you wonder how messed up others have to be in order for them to actually think that she sacrificed anything at all. Seems to me it was more of an attempt to join the ranks of 'Troll' that a few others have obtained for being selfish fools as well.
  • The ineffectiveness of Celidon guards during a raid is entirely the fault of the person who organized the guards.
  • I disagree with Bronach's use of the words 'sacrifice' and 'unselfishness'.

I love Celidon and Kinsarmar, the Silvari and Celidon forest, and brownies, and milkshakes and other such things.
  • I <3 you, @Lynyssa

Also, I <3@Treyden for showing me this song, which matches Lyn's post:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFpVKQPIrYU

I <3 the Imperian Community, regardless of what our issues/clashes/etc. Y'all have a special place in my heart.
  • I <3 report 759 getting approved.

Good bye radiance. You will not be missed.

Now telepathy only needs some major nerfs to make it kind of fair, woo. 
  • Galt said:
    I <3 report 759 getting approved.

I am super excited by the radiance aura. It has the potential to be far more fun than current radiance.
    You grabbed my hand and we fell into it
    Like a daydream.. or a fever
  • Galt said:

Now telepathy only needs some major nerfs to make it kind of fair, woo. 
    “Rock is OP. Please nerf. Paper is fine though.”
    -Scissors
  • 4/4 on classleads, with Veil deletion, Shaman nerf, Bard nerf, and beta on travel stuff being tweaked. Solid round. 
  • Naruj said:
    Galt said:

I am super excited by the radiance aura. It has the potential to be far more fun than current radiance.  

I'm sure it will have some sort of use, tbh. Though, to figure out how to use it to my advantage.
  • New radiance makes one of monk's toughest matchups become vastly easier. Its also very awesome for teams.

Is really good.

• Septus said:
    New radiance makes one of monk's toughest matchups become vastly easier. Its also very awesome for teams.
    I wanted a skill like this in AM for a long time to fix a weakness in the circle, but it had to be for the right class.

Priest and Templar couldn't get it, because both get hinder-restricted channeled instakills. Monks don't have anything like that, and their instakill usually doesn't allow for hinder to begin with. This rationale, plus their ability to already prevent shield spam, made it a natural fit.
  • I got to see the Worlds of Ursala K. Le Guin documentary today with a Q&A from the director. <3 my partner for taking me to see it.
  • data redacted...
  • @Lartus thanks for being hilarious as usual, but this time to the point of making me fall out of my chair laughing so bloody hard with the reference to the hatchet comment on ringtalk.   :D:D:D

• Raiding in a nutshell.
  • Shout out to enemies and allies alike for some of the best, most fun, and most back and forth fights I've had in IRE for a very long time.

Three sides, very competitive, and most could have easily gone any direction. The forums are way too quiet for how active the game has been lately.
  • Intense fights are intense. That was a helluva battle.
  • I enjoy these types of pk events without people who like to break the game and cause untrap errors. More like this please!
  • I <3@Lynyssa for being a pretty great friend and accepting the random moments of excitement in my life... such as me freaking out about getting a new model kit and building it.
  • Arach said:
    I <3@Lynyssa for being a pretty great friend and accepting the random moments of excitement in my life... such as me freaking out about getting a new model kit and building it.
    CHOPPED LIVER. </3 :(
  • LynyssaLynyssa Australia
    Myrcella said:
    Arach said:
    I <3@Lynyssa for being a pretty great friend and accepting the random moments of excitement in my life... such as me freaking out about getting a new model kit and building it.
    Its ok, I love you baby <3
    You point your finger at Wyll and pretend to shoot.

• Myrcella said:
    Arach said:
    Oh no, see I don't feel like I need to include you since you pretty much get to listen to me talk about all the things all the time. You even hear my freak out over a new model kit being released or me finding a piece of code that looks interesting that I wanna take apart and figure out.