Skip to content

Classleads Fall 2018

167891012»

Comments

• Altheia said:
    Just remove all the classes and give everyone a stick with a simple 'smack' attack.
    I'm listening...
  • verb "godsmack", "godsmackall"
    {
        global ply;
        local mobile, target, i;

if !amigod(ply) then
        {
            errormessages(ply);
            return;
        }
        if !_search_player(lower$(words$(game.input$,2,2)),0) then mobile=1;

target=physab_handtohand(ply,2,mobile,1,0);
       if !target then return;

msgs3(ply, target, 0, mobile, "You smack $(target$) across the face.\n",
                   "$+(caster$) smacks you across the face.\n",
                   "$+(caster$) smacks $=(target$) across the face.\n");

if mobile then {
          if LGI$(1) = "godsmackall" then
          {
             more_on(ply);
             i = 0;
             while target and i < 100 do {
                replica_damage(ply, target, 100000, 0, UNBLOCKABLE_DAMAGE, DS_NULL, []);
                target = physab_handtohand(ply,2,1,1,0);
                i += 1;
             }
             more_off(ply);
          } else {
             replica_damage(ply, target, 100000, 0, UNBLOCKABLE_DAMAGE, DS_NULL, []);
          }
       } else {
           damage(50000, 50000, ply, target, 10000, UNBLOCKABLE_DAMAGE, DS_NULL, [], 0, "");
       }
    }

Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  •   I found @Dec
  • Lartus said:
      I found @Dec
    Woooooooooooooooooooowwwwww.   I laughed a good couple of minutes there XD.
  • edited May 2019
    Nono. It's not an all powerful God stick. It's just a simple stick that you can find in any forest. They cannot be customised, named, buffed or changed in any way. They do 1 damage a hit. Fight it out.

I suppose they COULD be dipped in venom. Maybe whittled to be sharp (whittling is a separate skill, classed as a tradeskill but still requires max lessons). Whittling adds 1 damage. If you over whittle your stick breaks.

Edit : Typo
  • edited May 2019
    @Altheia. Once they release sailing in imperian, you can finally achieve your dream of being captain of the cornship.
  • I would be so happy if they gave us the ability to sail the oceans. 10/10 I approve. @Dec can we get this at some point, please? :D
  • What do you think this is, 2006?
    You grabbed my hand and we fell into it
    Like a daydream.. or a fever
  • I don't care what year it is. Sailing is great in Achaea. Being able to do it here would be fantastic.
  • Treyden said:
    I don't care what year it is. Sailing is great in Achaea. Being able to do it here would be fantastic.
    There are a lot of people who dislike sailing in Achaea, and that includes some of the people who sail a lot. Sailing would also be a huge amount of work for what would probably be very little benefit.  
  • I know, doesn't change the fact that I want it.
  • I'll have you know that we were promised both sailing and this neat survival skill that lets us convert animal pelts into gold, and both should be released anytime now. It's only been 13 years, so 'soon'.
    You grabbed my hand and we fell into it
    Like a daydream.. or a fever
  • This ability may need a look at.

It's doing a 1.7 balance knock on me. I have 10% balance buff from my racials an a 6% balance buff from rings.

I went through the logs and got the times between casts. The mage is casting it at the speeds listed below.

It's providing very strong spammable hinder.  I'm not familiar enough with the class to suggest fixes but I know people were complaining about spamable hinder in this round of reports.