Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• Fanglor said:
    Don't go to Lusternia, I can give you a 24 hour lecture on exactly why you should not go there or support that producer, and the Ascension has been a joke since they made it a public thing that the players use Skype for it. Ceases to be IC at all for the game when people are using Skype/Discord to play instead of the game itself. 
    Gaudi's betrayal and Yendor's ascension this past year was among the most exciting things I have ever seen happen in an IRE game. I'm not a big Lusternia supporter, but I don't understand this post about Ascension at all.
    You grabbed my hand and we fell into it
    Like a daydream.. or a fever
  • edited May 2019
    Naruj said:
    Fanglor said:
    Don't go to Lusternia, I can give you a 24 hour lecture on exactly why you should not go there or support that producer, and the Ascension has been a joke since they made it a public thing that the players use Skype for it. Ceases to be IC at all for the game when people are using Skype/Discord to play instead of the game itself. 
    Gaudi's betrayal and Yendor's ascension this past year was among the most exciting things I have ever seen happen in an IRE game. I'm not a big Lusternia supporter, but I don't understand this post about Ascension at all.
    Kelly's Ascension was done with her physically in Estarra's house  and their entire faction communicating over skype, and then Estarra posting about how 'cool' that was.

I can gossip for hours and get angry for hours about the game, just shoot me a message and you'll see how worked up I'm capable of getting everytime I hear the name...Lusternia
  • I have absolutely zero interest in hearing the gossip.
  • Kelly?
  • Let's move along. This is I <3, not "hateful gossip"
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • I love status reports about how things are going on behind the scenes

(it's also ok if you want to complain about IRE taking money and not paying you, except you should probably do it in I Hate since it's open again yay <3 h8)

• Naruj said:
    Lusternia has the best team PvP of any IRE. The Ascension is truly the Superbowl of text based combat and everyone should have a character to participate.

I hope starmourn gets better. It had an interesting premise, it just missed out on the 'fun' for me somehow. Everything was just very sterile, like the long beta was an antiseptic that killed off any element of risk.

Also, as a berserker, you picked a good class!

Yeah, Lusternia is my stomping grounds and I can attest to the pvp is always great. Also, I'm also glad that I'm not the only one who thinks the Ascension event each year is a mega Superbowl and the busiest time of the year.
  • Just deserts.

• Your sink cat looks weird, @Lartus
  • It's so mesmerizing.
  • CrossFit has gotten ridiculous
  • Not legit enough to line up the arrows, apparently.
  • LynyssaLynyssa Australia
    Image result for I like turtles
    You point your finger at Wyll and pretend to shoot.

• I <3 Summoner. I actually think that I <3 Summoner more than I ever <3'd Shaman.
  • edited May 2019
    How lame am/demonic are. lol.  Do you guys have friends in real life? Sorry I'm drunk but I do actually want to know... although i probably won't check back for a response. 

disclaimer! I don't mean all am/demonic. just like ryse, myrcella,m jalaras, etc. cordilia is cool tho although she annoys the hell out of me lol. 
  • edited May 2019
    Javon said:
    How lame am/demonic are. lol.  Do you guys have friends in real life? Sorry I'm drunk but I do actually want to know... although i probably won't check back for a response. 

disclaimer! I don't mean all am/demonic. just like ryse, myrcella,m jalaras, etc. cordilia is cool tho although she annoys the hell out of me lol. 
    Go home Javon, you drunk! lol  Though on a serious note, you get what you receive in return. We have other responsibilities in life as a matter of fact, but on the same vein it doesn't stop some of the players who have been...playing Imperian too long that they should've like retired. Its a balance we all use for game time and real life time. Might just want to reflect on yourself with that.
  • Javon said:

So rude. I’ve tried reaching out many times too. 
  • Myrcella said:
    I <3 that @Jalaras and I are friends. And @Ryse. And @Cordilia. And many other people.

• I just don't get people some times. Swear up and down they don't do one thing... and then turn around and do it for everyone to see.
  • Dunno why he got banned. He dindu nuffin.
  • @Myrcella 💖 you booboo!!! At least we got hella laughs out of all of it.
  • Cordi is thicc
  • Javon said:

You know...it just dawned on me that all this time, Javon might’ve taken my comments, concerns, and outreach as some sort of trolling/patronizing/fake-friendly taunting. That makes me sad. Anyone who interacts with me regularly can attest that I am, indeed, just a friendly, derpy dude who wants everyone to get along even while PKing. 

It’s not an act. I’m like a golden retriever with a computer. 

On topic, I <3 all my tree buddies and frozen friends.
  • Ryse said:
    Javon said:

You know...it just dawned on me that all this time, Javon might’ve taken my comments, concerns, and outreach as some sort of trolling/patronizing/fake-friendly taunting. That makes me sad. Anyone who interacts with me regularly can attest that I am, indeed, just a friendly, derpy dude who wants everyone to get along even while PKing. 

It’s not an act. I’m like a golden retriever with a computer. 

On topic, I <3 all my tree buddies and frozen friends.
    Is true. Will attest to this claim. @Ryse is always like 'Why can't we all just get along? :('
  • BronachBronach Bronach
    I Heart @Glijije for having the courage to speak to the administration openly about IC/OOC "Higher Standards" of conduct regarding alts. My views on the matter match yours. Thank you for your sacrifice, it showed unselfishness and integrity.