Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• yay!
  • Fanglor said:
    Treyden said:
    Fanglor said:
    It's been a long haul but soooo close to topmobkills #1 (No vermin were harmed in the process....Vermin Killed     : 49  )
    49 were... how dare :(
    Almost none compared to the rest*
    That is better, but still those poor vermin :(
  • Treyden said:
    Fanglor said:
    Treyden said:
    Fanglor said:
    It's been a long haul but soooo close to topmobkills #1 (No vermin were harmed in the process....Vermin Killed     : 49  )
    49 were... how dare :(
    Almost none compared to the rest*
    That is better, but still those poor vermin :(
    Tell Tikal that ;)
  • I love wanting to retire my character because one character is so determined to ruin the game for other people! It makes me so grateful to be playing.
  • Meredyth said:
    I love wanting to retire my character because one character is so determined to ruin the game for other people! It makes me so grateful to be playing.
    I totally can understand this honestly. Kind of how I felt with the feel of it all.
  • edited May 2019
    lol
  • Meredyth said:
    I love wanting to retire my character because one character is so determined to ruin the game for other people! It makes me so grateful to be playing.
    I’m sorry to hear that, Meredyth. Perhaps we can help in game? Ping us, and maybe you’ll come back here later and say “I heart teamwork!”
  • edited May 2019
    Ryse said:
    Meredyth said:
    I’m sorry to hear that, Meredyth. Perhaps we can help in game? Ping us, and maybe you’ll come back here later and say “I heart teamwork!”

I heart the team work that happens. Ryse you are especially one of the few I can rely on to roll out with me to pk, and I heart that.
  • Jolly Cooperation \[T]/
  • edited May 2019
    Though yeah, there's always someone with the still in elementary school mentality. If I can help @Meredyth in some form or another, feel free to reach out me.
  • edited May 2019
    Personal attacks aren't ok, get it?
    - Eoghan
  • Javon said:
    I'm sorry but when did nerds like  @Jalaras take over this game? lol 

Cuz I needa time machine, take me back take me back 

Please don’t get this thread locked. It’s one of the few positive threads on the forum. 

I <3 Consumption Shrines. I added a level 3 drunk shrine in the forest, forgot to tell anyone, and got some people “white girl office party” drunk. 
  • edited May 2019
    Edited: I was wrong :( I forgot that language tokens were a thing.
  • @Meredyth just reach out to us friend! There are some who want to keep the good ones around. The others can go play Starmourn.
  • Having pleasantly interacted with Meredyth many rl years ago on a different character, I hope she stays around too. I don't understand why we can't work towards -all- the players staying around rather than categorizing only some of them as 'the good ones'.
  • Also with regards to that last post of mine in this thread: I am -not- saying 'why can't we all get along?'. If we all got along that would be boring as heck. But why try to drive anyone out of the game?
  • I ❤️ You @Asmund - even though you’ve abandoned me more times than I can count... 😉
  • @Asmund POCKET SHAMAN!
  • edited May 2019
    @Asmund We miss you Asmundo! I need my Banewood brudda back for some cheesy asf kills. :)
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    I <3 Imperian combat, even when I complain about certain abilities on a regular basis. Been playing this game off and on (mostly on) for nearly 15 years now. Appreciate that this game taught me to code on an advanced level, and opened my world to programming. 10/10 would recommend to any of my geeky friends :)
  • I :heart: idiots
  • edited May 2019
    Who needs to code? Just play Zerker!

Joshing but it's easy to jump into group PK (and to an extent low/midbie) with like 3 buttons.

• I love the forums. They were great while they lasted :D
  • Gjarrus said:
    I love the forums. They were great while they lasted :D
    I am sad that you retired for an already dead game. Do you have an alt? Make another renegade.
    You grabbed my hand and we fell into it
    Like a daydream.. or a fever
  • I haven't really discussed it, but I had a serious 'responsibility' issue with Kabaal. It was an obligation to play the game that lost fun for me after a while. I was never going to be able to play Imperian again as Kabaal.

I don't think SM is dead. I think it is suffering from IRE-induced issues, but it's got active development and will hopefully recover once activity is more than the occasional CP, grinding, arena duels, or ERP.

I also put some credits into Lusternia and a little onto a Berserker. Can't go assassigade until they remove dirk/diadem unless I want to only spam sulf/tri for a few months.
  • Lusternia has the best team PvP of any IRE. The Ascension is truly the Superbowl of text based combat and everyone should have a character to participate.

I hope starmourn gets better. It had an interesting premise, it just missed out on the 'fun' for me somehow. Everything was just very sterile, like the long beta was an antiseptic that killed off any element of risk.

Also, as a berserker, you picked a good class!

You grabbed my hand and we fell into it
    Like a daydream.. or a fever
  • edited May 2019
    Gjarrus said:
    I haven't really discussed it, but I had a serious 'responsibility' issue with Kabaal. It was an obligation to play the game that lost fun for me after a while. I was never going to be able to play Imperian again as Kabaal.

I don't think SM is dead. I think it is suffering from IRE-induced issues, but it's got active development and will hopefully recover once activity is more than the occasional CP, grinding, arena duels, or ERP.

I also put some credits into Lusternia and a little onto a Berserker. Can't go assassigade until they remove dirk/diadem unless I want to only spam sulf/tri for a few months.
    Don't go to Lusternia, I can give you a 24 hour lecture on exactly why you should not go there or support that producer, and the Ascension has been a joke since they made it a public thing that the players use Skype for it. Ceases to be IC at all for the game when people are using Skype/Discord to play instead of the game itself.