Skip to content

Quotes

1979899100101103»

Comments

• edited December 2018
    I'm being reminded of @Wyll and his pickle toy right about now with how fervently people are defending/damning a chunk of text.

Also, I came here expecting funny quotes, not fist shaking fist-shaking.
  • Let's move on, please.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • From a shardfall today:

Sir @Pellerin Keth'Aera, Stonebeard says, "Ride ..me."

:O buy me a drink first
    currently tentatively active
    (may vanish for periods of time)
  • currently tentatively active
    (may vanish for periods of time)
  • edited December 2018
    That sweet sound Kabaal makes when he gets true locked

With breathy disdain, Lord Kabaal Lynne, Beacon of Ruin says, "Good job, ----face."  
  • You had to learn how to do it eventually :D
  • edited December 2018
    who said I learned and was not just banging on my keyboard til it worked. 
  • I do, and I have regrets
  • edited December 2018
    Zaxador said:
    I do, and I have regrets
    Yes big thanks to @Zaxador. If you didn't show(tell me what you found on the message boards, really) me your super slow way of locking, I'd never have figured out a much faster way. 

Also, a HUGE thanks goes out to the folks who post their discoveries on the message boards. That posted flow charts, and tips on locking and all that. You guys are awesome for sharing your resources with us. Also I'd like to thank the academy, and of course G O D. My mom, for always believing in me, my acting coach for never letting me give up on myself. This goes out to all you kids out there who never thought you'd be able to make it! Thank you all! Good night. 
  • edited December 2018
    Rich, coming from the Ranger whose entire system was 'qjab benzene, hope for the best' until I showed him how to track affs. "So when are you going to send me your offense?" :)
  • After Javon gets killed like four times messing around with AM, he enters Khandava. I farsee him (which I guess puts me on his radar) and get this hilarious tirade in response:

From Javon: "5 demons can't do what 1 Septus can. Pathetic! Hah."
    From Javon: "And that was just because of flooding ,you all can't even manage that eh?"
    To Javon: "Why are you even talking to me."
    From Javon: "Oh please, you love being a little girl and trying to poke at me in shouts."
    From Javon: "Now you want to know why I'm talking to you? Ahahahahaha."
    From Javon: "You were just asking for my help a month ago."
    From Javon: "I know you're butt is still bruised but buck up chum!"
    From Javon: "Your I mean! hah."
    To Javon: "You're real upset about getting beat up in Antioch, I guess."

:# 
  • edited February 2019
    Oh wow I forget to even look back here hah. @Zasxador you offered me your system to see what you have. So yeah, sure I followed up the next day asking to see your offense. Mind you, I would have MUCH rathered use your system than spend 100s of hours making my own :*(. However, thankfully I did, it is clearly superior to the one you would've sent me.  And dude, I was killing you in the arena with that qjab spam (after a month of being back and you with tons of hours of experience) even when you had full locks coded. In fact, when I told you I was switching to shaman you told me you were envious of how fast I kill you as a ranger, and were thinking of switching yourself, I probably have that logged if you need a memory refresher! :P BTW I think we know who is the better shaman here. I can post logs of our 1 v 1 shaman fight where you got obliterated and I didn't even fall below half hp if you like. :)

@Ocaris ! Hah! Always fun times interacting with you.  Hah well maybe not so much fun for you but certainly for me heh.  And I made the Septus comment not because of my deaths in Antioch, but because, I go in for Ryse, you all are so thirsty for a kill you literally sit in Khandava, together, scared to death to even step outside, for like 3 hours, hoping all the flooding rooms, and blocking, and changing professions would help trap me heh. Then you're shouting when Septus kills me as if you did it Hah! 5 of you in one room too scared to even get your daily credits, one of which (Ocaris) os taunting @Javon for being unafraid to fight and die!!  Also, I did manage to kill Septus after all those deaths, once in a 1 v 1! Rawwrr.  Someone congratulate me! 
  • For the record, we aren’t milling around in Khandava “scared to death to leave”. Most of us multi-task and sign in to hang out. With the various tracking abilities, we know where city enemies are all the time. 
  • @Javon Ocaris wasn't even there bro, that was his doppleganger. The other two weren't paying attention, so it was just me and Lachlan. Though I do suppose you know everything so you, of course, are right.

2019/02/22 23:55:24 - Javon has been slain by Septus.
    2019/02/23 00:07:59 - Javon has been slain by Septus.
    2019/02/23 00:09:46 - Javon has been slain by Septus.
    2019/02/23 00:21:18 - Septus has been slain by Javon.
    2019/02/23 01:10:55 - Javon has been slain by Septus.
    2019/02/23 01:17:46 - Javon has been slain by Septus.
    2019/02/23 01:25:30 - Javon has been slain by Septus.
    2019/02/23 01:38:56 - Javon has been slain by Septus.

I'm not sure what I should be congratulating you for honestly, you killed him once. He killed you seven times. I may not be good at math, but I don't exactly see a reason to congratulate you since he pretty much mopped the floor with you. The reason why Ocaris was saying something about it though, was because normally it's you running around being a bully and just trying to kill whomever you feel insulted you that day. So watching him kill you over and over again was great spectacle to see. Especially for those of us who find you to be more of a daily annoyance than anything else. All you prove, day in and day out, is that you will do anything you want because you like to think that you are the best there is and that your reason for doing this and that is good enough. With a population show low, I don't even see why you would want to do things like that. All you do is push people away from the game when they come to check it out, or you push those who have been trying to play the game even with the population so low away that they don't even care enough to actually do anything anymore. 

This 'griefing' stuff you like to do isn't exactly something you do in a game where the population isn't 25 people on a good day. Go try and grief someone on Achaea or Aetolia. Where they have a population that can afford to be griefed. Admittedly, I'm pretty sure most people who do combat there would just shut you down anyway. Go ahead, make some post about how you killed me, and how Khandava sat around as a group for hours on end because you kept coming to Khandava to try and kill one of us. I'm sorry, the reason we group together like that is because alone we know we can't kill you (Math can, but that is a different subject) so the best way for us to either kill you or to keep you away is to sit together and and hangout waiting for you to come to us to try and kill us so we can return the favor.

As a side note, using the Market channel to send messages to other people and then adding the word 'selling' is going out of your way to get around being snubbed. Like with how you were trying to tell Lachlan to stop farseeing you. Not like it matters, you won't get into any trouble since not much is done in game to control what is going on.
  • edited February 2019
    Man the last time I fought Javon, me and Karne killed them 2v4, while they had totem up. Only for them to bring 3 more and then try and talk shit when we were just like "lol bye"
    Imagine my surprise when he's still spewing garbage over a month after I quit playing. You're not as hot as you think you are, dude. You had to go join Galt and co in Magick to actually start winning anything. Chill out.
  • Not going to give much context, but if you play League of Legends you should get it:

(Ring): @Lartus says, "@Ocaris, I just want to let you know."

(Ring): Lartus says, "That the road to platinum is paved with gold."
  • Caitryn tells you, "You scoundrel."

Lol I love you @Caitryn

• Everybody love Everybody
  • After literally HOURS of silence.

Magistrar @Drozogoth De'Linguilette, Prophetam de Umbra says, "Wow, just wow. Myrcella is amazing."

Why thank you! <3

Back story - I shot him with three arrows, he shot me with one. Myrcella hasn't shut up about how awesome Droz is and he hasn't said a word - until now.
  • Myrcella said:
    After literally HOURS of silence.

Magistrar @Drozogoth De'Linguilette, Prophetam de Umbra says, "Wow, just wow. Myrcella is amazing."

Why thank you! <3

Back story - I shot him with three arrows, he shot me with one. Myrcella hasn't shut up about how awesome Droz is and he hasn't said a word - until now.
    He's probably trying to process the fact that someone who obviously loves him (you), would lie to him so much. (I'm saying he's not awesome).
  • @altheia is sailing on her cornship to the oceans of Wysrias.
  • Lartus said:
    @altheia is sailing on her cornship to the oceans of Wysrias.
    *sigh*
  • edited March 2019
    You have found the end of the rainbow. As you look around and a scruffy little man dressed in green
    appears from nowhere and dashes through the room. He grimaces when you notice him, but turns and 
    grants you with 11 Lessons before disappearing into the rainbow.

:| 
  • edited March 2019
    Ocaris said:
    You have found the end of the rainbow. As you look around and a scruffy little man dressed in green
    appears from nowhere and dashes through the room. He grimaces when you notice him, but turns and 
    grants you with 11 Lessons before disappearing into the rainbow.

:| 
    You have found the end of the rainbow. As you look around and a scruffy little man dressed in green appears from nowhere and dashes through the room. He grimaces when you notice him, but turns and grants you with a 4 Hour Truefavour before disappearing into the rainbow.
  • edited March 2019
    (Ring): @Lachlan says, "@Ryse swaggles and swoogles his noodley suction-cup encrusted brain eating farfin-googles in a barnaggled barumph of boondoggly biggliness sqorching the squaks in shmarmeth "How about this?""

This is what happens when you allow certain people to come up with an accent...

(Ring): @Ryse says, "(^,,,,^)"