Skip to content

Doubloon Giftbags

edited January 2019 in General Discussion
I'm having issues at this point in getting 4s/3s/2s or even artifacts that I have duplicates or higher tier of during this promotion. Which is just an inventory meltdown at this point. I understand the 0 tradein value of these items as it's a true Free model. However, I feel like items received from these "Free doubloon" giftbags should have value in doubloons? IE trading in an item will net you X amount of doubloons? I know I've reached out to support a few times, and got told they're looking into it. A forum post may be better spent than just constantly messaging or asking at this point.

Comments

• Agreed. I have a bunch of divination crystals and scratch pads. At this point I’d be happy with a delete option. 
  • Should be able to ARTIFACT SCRAP any artifact worth zero credits for absolutely nothing in return if you don't want it.
    You grabbed my hand and we fell into it
    Like a daydream.. or a fever

• Thank you for the latest update, appreciated.

----------------------------------

ANNOUNCE NEWS #3840
    Date: 1/24/2019 at 11:46
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: Doubloon Giftbags

It is now possible to get rid of certain duplicate items that you received in the large gift bags
    purchased with doubloons. Simply do

DOUBLOON REFUND <item>
    AGREE

Note that while you can get some doubloons for the items, it is not a large amount. You will be
    notified of the amount when before you type AGREE.

- Dec

Penned by my hand on the 20th of Vita, in the year 184 AM.

• Agreed! This is great!