Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• Thankful to @Kamaylie and co for welcoming me to Antioch with a cool ceremony. I'm out of the country and unable to be with family/friends for Thanksgiving, so it was nice to have a new, welcoming "home" on a day I'm feeling down. Very appreciated.
  • With an imperious wave of his free hand, Keyrix raises his lantern aloft. The energy inside the blackened stehl vessel begins to rattle within its confines, causing the lantern to spill forth murky light. The light gathers and begins to crackle just moments before shooting towards the sky and taking off unerringly in a single direction.
    Having tested the Ravenous One's patience, Nilo has been reduced to an empty, smoking husk, consumed by his lantern's tenebrous flames.

• I <3 moments like these and @Hyperionus

1. You touch the prism tattoo and suddenly a razor-thin beam of prismatic light
    2. shoots off into the distance.
    4. An irresistible force pulls you along to the other end of the prismatic light.
    5. Flying above A lonely archway embraced by wisteria vines.

1. The bright sun shines down, blanketing you with its life-giving warmth.
    2. Hyperionus is riding on A terrifying skittery gyrocopter. He wields a
    3. blunderbuss in his hands.
    4. You see a single exit leading west.
    6. You move in to engage Hyperionus.

1. Lacking any way to fly and any support, you plummet to the earth below you!
    3. A polka-dotted llama falls away to the ground.
    4. An ethereal wraith falls away to the ground.
    5. A ravenous hound falls away to the ground.
    6. A spectral barghest falls away to the ground.
    1. Hyperionus turns from you and you dive at his legs, knocking him to the ground,
    2. entangling him.
    3. You are no longer mounted on a polka-dotted llama.
    5. Hyperionus plummets to the earth below!

• Amumu and Corki?
  • Sparring! Special call out to @inha.  
  • Got snubbed by someone who I killed at a shardfall! #winning  <3
    currently tentatively active
    (may vanish for periods of time)
  • Led a raid for the first time. Major hellish fun @Tikal @Sroath @Karne @Lartus @Javon @Phaith @Fanglor @Jalaras
    currently tentatively active
    (may vanish for periods of time)
  • Hats off to @javon.

Be me, soloing Yagduth. 
    Nearly dead, when SURPRISE JAVON.
    Run away, heal up.
    Deathsight states “Javon has been killed by Yagduth”.

Brass balls, Javon. Brass balls. 
  • Mereis said:
    Led a raid for the first time. Major hellish fun @Tikal @Sroath @Karne @Lartus @Javon @Phaith @Fanglor @Jalaras
    Belated, by far, but why was I tagged in this...
  • Because you're @Fanglor.
  • AM roleplay, lol
  • The ball finally settles down on 00.
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You are 1 points from earning the 'Spin Doctor' achievement.
    Soofsire, the gambler exclaims to you, "We have a winner! You've won 665700 gold!" Soofsire, the
    gambler returns the stakes for your winning bets, and hands you your winnings.

Later:

You have won 724638 gold on your bet: 50000 gold on Oggloch Gutripper places second or better!
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Millionaire' Achievement! You have earned Double Experience
    for 3 Hours - see ACHIEVEMENT BONUS LIST.
  • edited March 2019
    This picture.

• @Ryse - I <3 you, so much. You're such a kind and caring person - a bright light in Khandava - so helpful and always willing to take care of everyone...your ideas are unique and well-thought out. I am so glad that you are here and grateful that you picked Khandava to be. You are my favorite squid-child.
  • Doesn't ryse win squid-child by default?
  • Ehtias said:
    Doesn't ryse win squid-child by default?
    Shhhhh, my favorite Tanari-Child. :)<3
  • @Ryse a pleasure to be of positivity and inspiration! You are also a joy to meet and gives me a source of smiles/laughs =)
  • edited April 2019
    Awwweee @Ryse <3
  • C'mon Dec gets some love for this one...I fell for it hook, line and sinker. Oh the outrage! Well done.

Written by: Dec
    Date: Monday, April 1st, 2019
    Addressed to: Everyone

Following on the success of the recent auction, we've decided to have another! But to keep it interesting, we're going to auction some one-time-only new items to jump start the month. So, for the next 24 hours you can bid on the following new items. Each is custom tailored to make life in the cities and councils that much more interesting.

Bomb of Bureaucracy
    ===================
    Upon signing the fuse:
    - Civil servants of the city/council revolt due to unchecked bureaucracy
    - Guards, shops, and arenas cease functioning
    - House employees walk off the job
    - Bank accounts are frozen
    - Commodities are not generated or refined
    - Effects last until the "Wheel Grease of Commerce" quest can be completed

Usurper's Dagger
    ================
    - BACKSTAB a city or council leader to take their position
    - Must already be a member of the city or council

Ruined Garden
    =============
    - Reminisce of days of past glory with a ruined garden addition to your home.
    - A group of "Prisoners with Jobs" will go brave the fallen ruins of Stavenn and bring back items to fill your gardn.
    - Pick your favorite rooms, remains, or treasures from Stavenn's glorious past

Token of Utopia
    ===============
    - Tired of the same old boring cities? Leaders being a pain? Be your own boss!
    - Create a city or council with your choice of location and circle (within reason)
    - Land will slowly transform from a center point to a more urban environment. Watch your city expand before your eyes.
    - Choose your own government style. Be dictator for life or appoint your minions to run in your stead.
    - Beware of the Usurper's Dagger!

Letter of Blackmail
    ===================
    BLACKMAIL a city official to get special privileges, based on who you blackmail:
    - Leader - 500 City Credits
    - Council Member - Gain city rank 5.
    - Security - Immunity from guards for an in-game year
    - War - Take a raid objective, obelisk or outpost immediately
    - Steward - Get access to withdraw up to 1,000,000 gold from the city coffers
    - Trade - Get 1,000,000 gold worth of commodities from the city store
    - Culture - Get the fees from all arena events from a year
    - Ambassador - Induction into the city

Enjoy!

- Dec
  • Agreed! Considering Dec and staff are unpaid volunteers who field tons of complaints, they do a great job and we appreciate them. 
  • I want to thank @Dec for being awesome :D!
  • @Bronach how did you fall for them? Just by looking at them it was an obvious joke
  • 'Cause!

1) Due to a marvelous freak accident in my personal evolution, I choose to ignore trivial, time-wasting, useless things like "facts" and jump straight to the really, really interesting bits?

2) Ok, I'm a rockhead. There's one of us born every minute.
  • edited May 2019
    It's been a long haul but soooo close to topmobkills #1 (No vermin were harmed in the process....Vermin Killed     : 49  )
  • Fanglor said:
    It's been a long haul but soooo close to topmobkills #1 (No vermin were harmed in the process....Vermin Killed     : 49  )
    49 were... how dare :(
  • Treyden said:
    Fanglor said:
    49 were... how dare :(
    Almost none compared to the rest*
  • I heart bunnies! Such amazing xp, gold, and belief generation. We’ve actually pushed a few of our non-bashers to aspect! *coughLARTUScough*

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pY-GncsZ-UE