Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• <3 The amount of classleads! This if anything proves how much more active the game has become since the change. 

• I know Akrabi sting is more for flavor and is pretty suboptimal in actual play...

...but during last night’s arena events, I managed to sleep two people randomly with it. 

Fear the stinger!
  • I <3 the lag.

(maybe reverse psychology would work)
    currently tentatively active
    (may vanish for periods of time)
  • I heart random events from the admins! Ryse needed his stomach pumped from all the shots. 
  • I love the flavour text on Eoghan's truefavour. "You can tell she's awesome because she has Eoghan's truefavour."
  • Also I love @Tonrar already. <3 
  • You need to sharpen the quarterstaff first.
    The root is not close enough to you.

I <3 going into combat and get this because of being bad... #mvpNOT
  • At least you remembered mass and cloak!
  • However, I got to learn that devour bypasses reflections though...!!

• A fair number of instas do. Wait til you get absolved right after reflecting.
  • Getting hit by a mushroom shot that instantly caused 6k bleeding.. I've never seen my clotting go so totally insane before instantly dying that mudlet almost crashed...  :D
  • Please tell me one of you can copy/paste that, i legit thought that was fixed so i used it. Sniper is so friggin weird.
  • Deklan said:
    Please tell me one of you can copy/paste that, i legit thought that was fixed so i used it. Sniper is so friggin weird.
    Not much to post. It was "You are hit by a mushroom shot" no other message and it was 6k bleeding.
  • edited November 2018
    Image result for tf2 sniper meme

Me, when people died due to my sniping.

• I WAS THERE.  I SAW IT ALL:

• Winning.

Winning 4v8s, reliably.

Winning 2v5, 2v6, 3v4, 3v5, 3v6 etc reliably. 

Winning these fights reliably against teams that include stacked classes from demonic and AM that should be nigh unstoppable together.

Winning these fights despite our side using a slew of professions. I've personally used Renegade, Bard, Hunter, Shaman and Mage during these fights, and done dandy as all of the above. 

Also, getting a double-kill:

You raise your hands upwards and pure elemental fire begins raining down.
    You have slain Anarys.
    You gain 68,500 faith for killing Anarys.
    You gain 411 faith.
    You have slain Rime.
    You gain 60,500 faith for killing Rime.
    An immense cyanine icewyrm slinks off without a sound.
    Equilibrium Taken: 3.86s

I suppose I also <3 building a staggering amount of shrines, all level 4, all with relics, on top of all this. Yet again, Flame has more shrines as a conflict goes on than we did at the start.

I don't suppose I can say "I <3 winning" like I did last time, though, 'coz Flame clearly isn't kicking ass in near enough every team fight and contested window... right? :smile:

• Galt said:

Winning these fights despite our side using a slew of professions. I've personally used Renegade, Bard, Hunter, Shaman and Mage during these fights, and done dandy as all of the above. 

Dstab mercury iodine  :D

• edited November 2018
    Don't make me bring out the blunderbuss again :angry:
  • Wow, I love laughing omg dying irl
  • Bringing together a rag tag band of mostly unartifacted people and stomping the most heavily artifacted team in the game :heart:

:D
  • Inb4 defiler comeback 
  • Had a lot of fun whale hunting this weekend. Was a nice change of pace from the PK dead zone that is my home.
  • Yay! Now I can spend my credits on something else. 
  • I really like Khandava so far! People have been very nice and encouraging, despite my character not quite fitting into the frame for the city. Big raves to @Krysaliss @Marlene @Mereis @Kabaal and @Ohm for making me want to log in, all the fun bossing, and their patience in helping me acclimate. :3