Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• :O 

Developer of the Valkryja system - forum thread | code repository
  • 2018/09/10 16:38:21 - Kalynthari has been slain by Pellerin.
    2018/09/10 16:39:22 - Mereis has been slain by Galt.
    2018/09/10 16:39:49 - Jules has been slain by Tyden.
    2018/09/10 16:40:00 - Eochaid has been slain by Galt.
    2018/09/10 16:40:26 - Kabaal has been slain by Galt.
    2018/09/10 16:40:40 - Mirela has been slain by Owyn.
    2018/09/10 16:40:50 - Mirela has been slain by Pellerin.
    2018/09/10 16:40:51 - Owyn has been slain by Eochaid.
    2018/09/10 16:40:55 - Jules has been slain by Eochaid.
    2018/09/10 16:41:32 - Galt has been slain by Eochaid.
    2018/09/10 16:41:42 - Galt has been slain by Tyden.
    2018/09/10 16:42:02 - Pellerin has been slain by Kabaal.
    2018/09/10 16:45:07 - Myrcella has been slain by Jules.
    2018/09/10 16:45:10 - Galt has been slain by Eochaid.
    2018/09/10 16:45:38 - Jules has been slain by Kalynthari.
    2018/09/10 16:45:56 - Owyn has been slain by Kabaal.
    2018/09/10 16:46:07 - Jules has been slain by Kabaal.
    2018/09/10 16:47:43 - Pellerin has been slain by Kalynthari.
    2018/09/10 16:52:09 - Tyanna has been slain by a senile skeleton.
    2018/09/10 16:55:08 - Kabaal has been slain by Galt.
    2018/09/10 16:55:26 - Jules has been slain by Kalynthari.
    2018/09/10 16:55:36 - Galt has been slain by Tyden.
    2018/09/10 16:55:42 - Galt has been slain by Myrcella.
    2018/09/10 16:56:14 - Alvetta has been slain by Mereis.
    2018/09/10 16:56:25 - Alvetta has been slain by Myrcella.
    2018/09/10 16:56:43 - Myrcella has been slain by Jules.
    2018/09/10 16:56:57 - Owyn has been slain by Eochaid.
    2018/09/10 16:57:17 - Jules has been slain by Eochaid.
    2018/09/10 16:57:20 - Eochaid has been slain by Galt.
    2018/09/10 16:57:26 - Pellerin has been slain by Kabaal.
    2018/09/10 16:57:35 - Pellerin has been slain by Kalynthari.
    2018/09/10 17:02:29 - Alvetta has been slain by Kalynthari.
    2018/09/10 17:04:06 - Mereis has been slain by Jules.
    2018/09/10 17:04:31 - Kalynthari has been slain by Jules.
    2018/09/10 17:04:36 - Galt has been slain by Kabaal.
    2018/09/10 17:04:53 - Galt has been slain by Kabaal.
    2018/09/10 17:05:06 - Eochaid has been slain by Owyn.
    2018/09/10 17:05:12 - Owyn has been slain by Tyden.
    2018/09/10 17:05:31 - Pellerin has been slain by Kabaal.
    2018/09/10 17:07:36 - Galt has been slain by Kalynthari.
    2018/09/10 17:07:41 - Galt has been slain by Tikal.

Woo, fighting, flailing, Engineering!
    currently tentatively active
    (may vanish for periods of time)
  • edited September 2018
    That was a pretty fun fight, aside from super buggy transfix at the start. Got to finally try out Hunter outside of spars.
  • edited September 2018
    @Ohm, @Karne, @Mereis, @Kabaal - Khandavan boss-killing buddies, making it easy to get credits every day without having to bash for ages. While I'm not against bashing a lot, I don't like doing it for hours every single day. Bossing is fairly fun even if we do have all the strats pretty well down-pat at this point.
    wtb better moroi heart RNG though :( Some days I get 1 usable heart per clear of DP, other times I can get 6-8. :( same with wraith pieces.
  • I learned today that coloured text works in letters!

For those unaware, the syntax is:

{<the text you want to colour>|<the colour you want it to be>}

COLOURS shows all the ones you can choose. The possibilities are many and they are rainbows <3
  • MORE HEART THINGS

• lots of hidden roomsn and aireas to explore and discover
    • things
    • mroe things
  • playin Imperian while inebriated is such a n Expierinece i highly recommend it

also please let me do Khous every now and then, Lakhild sometimes drops relics and I need the acehievement. Thank you.
  • Mereis said:
    playin Imperian while inebriated is such a n Expierinece i highly recommend it

also please let me do Khous every now and then, Lakhild sometimes drops relics and I need the acehievement. Thank you.
    Didn't realize the in game slurred speech had it down so good. just missing the *hic* and stuff.
  • THE FAIRY COSTUME BY FAR IS THE BEST PURCHASE I'VE MADE IN ALL MY IRE HISTORY I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT FOR EVERYONE
  • @Mereis for making Khandava delightful and being incredibly productive and useful and all around amazing. 

That people do stuff again.

Hate/love the wheel. Give me less junk that requires me to deal with promo market. 
  •   

@Septus says, "It's show time."
    Finally found shardfalls on the internet.
  • LynyssaLynyssa Australia

I love it when someone draws your character. Lyn the Evythi!
    You point your finger at Wyll and pretend to shoot.

• Lynyssa said:

I love it when someone draws your character. Lyn the Evythi!
    I need this! Who drew it, do they take commission and omg pls.
  • LynyssaLynyssa Australia
    Altheia said:

I need this! Who drew it, do they take commission and omg pls.
    Yes they do! She even streams her doing the artwork!

Her website.

Her twitch strimstram. She's also Australian! Woo! Aussie Aussie Aussie!

You point your finger at Wyll and pretend to shoot.

• I thought those looked familiar.
  • Yep! She's definitely one of the best and popular player-artists, I've gotten several pieces from her and am VERY satisfied. She's in the consideration for Viv's artwork, too!

@Lynyssa
    It looks amazing :heart: So jelly of Evythi
  • I love having all my tribe here in one place. Today almost all of us spent the afternoon at my mom's, relaxing and working on some assorted projects and it was rad. 

Next step is to ruin my people and teach them to MUD/play Imperian.
  • LIKES AND AGREES AND STUFF ARE ALL SHOWING UP AGAIN.
    YAY.
  • Crafted from a long piece of ivory, this mask was made to fit snug against one's face, keeping
    any toxic or chemical fumes out. The eyes are hollowed out and filled with tinted glass and 
    sealed with thin metal rings. The nose is long and fitted with tubing, which cleans the air as 
    it filters it through. Two leather straps are attached to the back of the mask, one stretching 
    to the back of the head, the other using the crown for support. Intricate designs of stitched 
    scars and warped flesh has been carved along the face of the mask, giving the visage of a plague 
    victim.
    It weighs about 5 pounds.
    It bears the distinctive mark of Kabaal.
  • Gjarrus said:
    Crafted from a long piece of ivory, this mask was made to fit snug against one's face, keeping
    any toxic or chemical fumes out. The eyes are hollowed out and filled with tinted glass and 
    sealed with thin metal rings. The nose is long and fitted with tubing, which cleans the air as 
    it filters it through. Two leather straps are attached to the back of the mask, one stretching 
    to the back of the head, the other using the crown for support. Intricate designs of stitched 
    scars and warped flesh has been carved along the face of the mask, giving the visage of a plague 
    victim.
    It weighs about 5 pounds.
    It bears the distinctive mark of Kabaal.
    Does it have room for your giant beak? 😀
  • I get to be the facilitator for a Creative Writing club. Guess what we're doing? Dungeons and Dragons!
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • I honestly love what's happening in Khandava. This is the most engaged I've seen any org in YEARS. Everyone works together, minimal drama, the arti-shops support the newbies. Nobody throws a hissy fit at the end of combat stuff that goes awry. Most of the time, people actually follow directions. People actually participated in RP-oriented council festival stuff. 

Khandava and its people are 100% the reason I'm stuck back here. Love/hate. Thank you. I'd tag ya'll but there's a bunch of names. If you actively play a Khandavan, I <3.

• But I love drama :( we should do the play
  • Mereis said:
    But I love drama :( we should do the play
    Oh, that's happening. 
  • edited October 2018
    I love getting character art! By: https://trello.com/b/iDN5P6JY/zin-arts-weather-forecast

The Cyclops stiffens and drops dead as the toxin proves too much for his system.
    The final blow is too much, you have slain the Cyclops.
    The clutch of the cyclops fades from the Necropolis.
  • Krysaliss said:
    I honestly love what's happening in Khandava. This is the most engaged I've seen any org in YEARS. Everyone works together, minimal drama, the arti-shops support the newbies. Nobody throws a hissy fit at the end of combat stuff that goes awry. Most of the time, people actually follow directions. People actually participated in RP-oriented council festival stuff. 

Khandava and its people are 100% the reason I'm stuck back here. Love/hate. Thank you. I'd tag ya'll but there's a bunch of names. If you actively play a Khandavan, I <3.

Agreed! I'm the resident Khandava newb, and I'm blown away by how welcoming, friendly, and helpful the demon crew is. Always willing to help, organizing city events, working together as a team during falls/caravans, helping with combat setups/scripts...the Khandava crew is just awesome.

As an example - I pinged someone from another city for a friendly duel at a neutral area, they agreed, and we met at Caanae for a friendly spar. I didn't advertise it or ask for assistance, and yet arrived to find three of our veterans waiting for us to make sure I wasn't ambushed or tricked. The duel went as planned, and the veterans just hung around and provided advice. It was a really cool experience that I wasn't expecting, and felt very supported by my city.
  • CITY!!!!!!!! :o
  • Krysaliss said:
    I honestly love what's happening in Khandava. This is the most engaged I've seen any org in YEARS. Everyone works together, minimal drama, the arti-shops support the newbies. Nobody throws a hissy fit at the end of combat stuff that goes awry.** Most of the time, people actually follow directions. People actually participated in RP-oriented council festival stuff. 

(Except that one time Kabaal got grumpy and logged out cause he died. Or that other time he got mad and left cause certain people were being cheese. Or that other time.. )
  • This is why you don't get the normal dosage of nepotism.