Skip to content

Various Flavours

I would like to get a better idea of what the various 'personalities' are of different major entities within the realms, such as entities, Cities/Councils, and Guilds.  I'll start off with my own (probably mistaken) impressions of the Cities so I can be corrected. ;)

Antioch: The lost puppy that used to follow the gods around and now doesn't know what to do.
Ithaqua: Fiercely self-sufficient and independent, as proud add the day is long.
Khandava: "Your mission, should you choose to accept it: push as many Big Red Buttons as you can."
Celidon: Tree-Hugging Druids
Kinsarmar = Lindsay Lohan + Albert Einstein
Stavenn: *cue Darth Vader music* (sobs from background: "RIP, Stavenn")

Comments

• My very haphazard feels

Antioch: SHINY ANGER
    Ithaqua: Meh leave us alone
    Celidon: *boff* Leave us alone!
    Kinsarmar: [[posturing intensifies]]
    Khandava: Can we kill things now?
    Stavenn: THANKS @Ihsan (<3)
  • edited September 2018
    I find myself agreeing with Hyperionus' view on Khandava, and I don't know how to feel about that.

Antioch: WE HAVE SAND IN PLACES THAT HAVENT EVEN BEEN NAMED YET/PRAISE THE SUN
    Person of note: @Nilo: Why aren't my fingers in someone's eye sockets right now? x100

Ithaqua: -desperately tries to forget emo phase-/ 'Why do we live where the air hurts our face?'
    Person of note: @Shaheen: 'If I had the power to kill all of you, I'd do it.'

Celidon: 'Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave.'/'Gonna paint some happy little trees'
    Person of note: @Leighanna: 'Can we all just get along? Please?'

Kinsarmar: DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT/PC Master Race types probably.
    Person of note: @Galt: 'That's a very nice everything you have there...'

Khandava: 'Hey spores and spore-ettes, welcome to yet another whacky zappy Let's Play. Don't forget to Defile that Subscribe button and ring that bell icon for more!'/ [Slaanesh worshipping continues]
    Person of note: @Kabaal/@Gjarrus: 'WE HAVE SUCH SIGHTS TO SHOW YOU.'

Stavenn: [Crumbling intensifies, while the ominous music continues to play for no reason]
    Person of note: Stavenn went boom in my early days so I never really met anyone.
  • Not necessarily my perception, but Kalynthari's view on things at the moment.

Antioch: TIME TO FUCK SH---wait shit Septus isn't here, please don't hurt us.
    Ithaqua: TREATY! Except when we feel like fighting you, then INDIVIDUALISM but pls don't hurt us.
    Celidon: Ooh... Shiny... -- Hey wait don't hit me -- ...Ooh... Shiny!
    Kinsarmar: WHY DEFILER SO FUKN OP / perform ritual removal kabaal / perform ritual reflection / read tome
    Khandava: No. Bad Kabaal.
    Stavenn: *cue Gir's 'Doom Song'*
  • Stavenn: *dies*
    currently tentatively active
    (may vanish for periods of time)
  • Antioch: TIME TO **** SH---wait **** Septus isn't here, please don't hurt us.

So true.
    Developer of the Valkryja system - forum thread | code repository
  • Khandava: No. Bad Kabaal.

I used to get this. I still do, but I used to, too

• Yes. Kabaal is 99.9% of the troublemaking in Khandava.