Skip to content

A shout-out to a couple great folks

I'd like to send a shout-out to Cyprus and Kavar. I've only been here in Imperian a few days, and already I've met a very nice person whose character is now my character's mentor and who has expressed a great willingness to RP with/help me, even if scheduling said RP/help time is necessary. I've also met a Divine who RP'd with me. Said RP was short but super. It's the first time I've ever RP'd directly with a Divine before on any IRE game, so wow. :)

Thank you to these folks for reaching out to me and being awesome in my general direction. I hope to make much of my character's career here on Imperian.

Comments

• If I may, I'd like to throw in a shout-out to all the extremely wonderful people in Kinsarmar! People like Galt, Pellerin, Curran, and Jhin were super helpful, and most notably, Alvetta almost broke her back carrying a bunch of us up to the Moons. So a huge thanks to all of you, as well as anyone I've forgotten to mention!
  • @Rokas for being eternally patient with my derp

@Nilo for being awesome and inclusive

@Riatan for being inspiring 

@Ihsan for helping equip me and roleplaying every time I see you

@Kamaylie for always have random answers in ring

<3:) 
  • edited September 2018
    From my own experiences...

@Kamaylie - the most patient and helpful Farah I could have asked for

@Dagobert - a transcendent in sharing artifacts when you go to rest

@Rokas - for the boss hunts, but more importantly for my first taste of Warden's Milk

@Ciro and @Jasryth - amazing companions, always willing to kill me in my quest for greater achievements

@Jhin and @Kalynthari - you do a great job of keeping the Newbie channel alive and lively

@Cordilia & @Nilo - the most willing test dummies I could ever ask for

@Galt - the first time I witnessed a City raid was when you singlehandedly invaded Antioch just because you could

A list far too short to reflect how many wonderful people play this game.  Keep up the fun times!
  • I would like to give a shout-out to everyone in the past week that has participated in the PvP going on. Much love for the renewed interest, especially in younger ones. 
  • edited September 2018
    Best tip to give anyone who starts in Antioch:
     Always be wary when following Septus.

• Best tip to give anyone who starts in Antioch:
     Always be wary when following Septus.

I don't have meteor anymore.

:(

• Septus said:

You still have track. Nothing good ever came out of following you through track.
  • Septus said:

You still have track. Nothing good ever came out of following you through track.

Most of Antioch's most glorious victories came through the velotrain(*) I'll have you know!

* Situationally subbed for the crowtrain based on era.

• Septus said:
    Most of Antioch's most glorious victories came through the velotrain(*) I'll have you know!

* Situationally subbed for the crowtrain based on era.

And how many... Not so glorious situations arose because of it?
  • Yet another love for @Kamaylie - you are awesome and inclusive! I had so much fun at the girl power city introductions!